Author Topic: Wild Nature Pride-(Mapped,Realistic,semi lit-lit,active,long termed,&recruiting)  (Read 2076 times)

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Greetings Fellow FH users,Has anyone been looking for a non-related TLK Pride?If this is indeed true, you just might have come to the right place.Wild Nature Pride is not even close to being related to TLK,this Pride is realistic almost close to an actual real African pride but not exactly.

~::Wild Nature Pride Information::~
 We are a mapped pride.LHS consist of four pride territory's, three of which that aren't claimed.Each territory is different except for a small lake surrounding each.Bones are placed around the map but not a lot, and a river separates the territory's(two are on one side of the lake and the other two are on the other side). Not only are we mapped, but we are also long termed,active,soon to be sited,semi literate - fully literate, and of course realistic.We are also ineed of rivals and allies.

MapPicturelink: http://xscar23x.deviantart.com/art/LHS-FeralHeartPrideMap-386403824

~::History(InHowItAllBegan)::~ Only 4 years ago a pride lived peacefully in the African Savanna lands,no worries,dangers,or other prides to worry about raiding them.This soon all changed on the fifth year when the pride moved on to find a new territory to mark and settle in.What happened on the fifth day of traveling was so unexpected not one lion knew what to make of it.The sky went from blue to dark black in the matter of seconds,the sun that once shined bright vanished behind thick smoky looking clouds.lightning flashed bright to the ground and that's when they saw them.....(For more on the history of the pride in how it all began whisper scar24 in the game)

~||Rules||~
#1.Follow all FeralHeart rules.
#2.No powerplaying/God-modding.
#3.Please rp in fulls sentences.
#4.Your character must be realistic(No neons,wings,etc)
#5.Cursing is allowed,but don't take it overboard or this privilege will be taken away.
#6.With the exception of us being realistic , mates are allowed.

~|:|Ranks|:|~
King-{WNPK}(Taken)
Queen-{WNPQ}(Open)
Prince-{WNPP} (Open)
princess- {WNPP} (Open)
BetaF-{WNPB} (Open)
BetaM-{WNPB} (Open)
DeltaF-{WNPD} (Open)
DeltaM-{WNPD} (Open)
Cubsitters-{WNPCS} (Open)
Hunters-{WNPH} (Open) ( All hunters are the lioness)
Cubs- {WNPC} (Open)
(Please note: some ranks such as queen are in a way earned)

~::|FillOutFourmToJoin|::~
If your interested in joing this pride or becoming its rivals or allies please fill out the fourms below:
Joining Wild Nature Pride:                      Becoming an Allie or Rival:
Username(InGame):                               Username(inGame):
CharactersName:                                    LeadersName:
Lion,lioness,or cub:                                 RivalOrAllie:
RankYouWishToHave:
Personality:                                             #OfMembers(TotalOrEstimate):                                        
Mate:                                                        PrideName:
Cubs:
History:
 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm,whisper me in game,ask them below or whisper tails1220

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:56:08 am by Emopunk »

Offline SleeplessEcho

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I would love to join this pride. Though I am a newbie. Like three days on newbie. So if anyone is willing to help me make this application it would be a great help. I will have many mistakes and plenty of questions.

CharactersName: Kavi                                    
Lion,lioness,or cub: Lion                                
RankYouWishToHave: Beta M (honestly any rank you will give me would be fine)
Age: Adolescent (unsure on your age unit as I haven't role-played very much yet on FH)                                                        
Personality: Kavi tends to be reserved and hot-headed. He adores cubs and doesn't mind playing with them.                                  
Mate: None                                                      
Cubs: None
History: Kavi joined the pride as an orphan cub. (really unsure of what to put here)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:16:23 pm by ImmortalFox »

Offline Li0nHe@rt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ok, I will love to join this pride yes, please. I am on vacation right now so if I get accepted can you pm me or just say on this thread that I got in, thanks.

Character name: Athena

Lion,lioness,cub: Lioness

Rank you wish to be: Beta F or Queen, and if I am queen is the king my mate and the Prince and princess my offspring or something?

Age: uh, I really don't know, not old or really young medium?

Personality: Kind, Caring, loves cubs, flirty, Fiery, Brave, Bold, Shy at times.

Mate: none I don't think unless the queen thing.

Cubs: nope

History: escaped from a zoo and ran away to the pride.

Offline Li0nHe@rt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Oh and my user is: Li0nHe@rt

ThrillexForLife

Oh and my user is: Li0nHe@rt

This thread is two years old :/

Offline Li0nHe@rt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile