Author Topic: more help?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Heagato

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
more help?
« on: February 11, 2012, 02:45:48 am »
forgive me for i ask you all too many questions!!!

i understand some maps get packed and you cant get in, but i cannot get certian characters to load at all. expecially if i was just entering a portal, or in ficho, and its starting to annoy me. iv been patiently trying all day and iv had it.

should i uninstall and reinstall? because id like to use my characters. or do i just recreate them? and if i uninstall than re-download, will i loose maps that iv downloaded?

(aslo, whats a preset?)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:55:53 am by Swift »

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: more help?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:57:05 am »
If you're getting bad tokens, just keep at it. They should work, in the end. If not... you can try to reinstall.

A preset is a special design that someone makes for their character. Only they and people who download it can see what they drew. Go check out the presets forum for examples ^.^
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 02:58:47 am »
ive head a problem similar to yours, i have a character but when i try to get him to altlantis, it wont load, it alaways says failed to connect to map server, ive tried to recreate him but it still happens.

Offline Heagato

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 03:58:07 am »
iv ended up getting scared to go through portals.

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 04:03:17 am »
same here

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 05:04:09 am »
At certain times of the day the server seems to be offline for some players, what i mean is you fail to connect. This happens to me in the morning sometime around then. I think after having Fh down for a week the servers been mucking up for some members.

If your going to re-install or re-download its possible you will lose your maps, to prevent that make a back up and store them somewhere outside the Feralheart folder.

Just remember if your getting bad tokens or failed to connects its not the game its the server, re-downloading the game wont help, you need to wait for the server to start working for you.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.