Author Topic: WHY IS THIS HAPPENING HELP US  (Read 964 times)

Offline animeluver155

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING HELP US
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:49:51 am »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
  Okay, me and my friend are really pissed at what's going on. My friend was banned from Feral Heart for a week. She told me she did nothing inappropriate. She was typing up an advertisement for her group. There was no cussing whatsoever in the advertisement, and what's more, she didn't even ENTER it into the chat box. Before she could even press "enter" a pop up came up saying that she was banned for a week.
   She did absolutely nothing and I for one know that she isn't the type to do inappropriate things on FH. I've looked online for possible answers on why moderators or whoever is keeping this role-play game under surveillance is doing this. Above all things I've clicked on, I've seen one thing that made me really angry, to the point that it wasn't even funny. One said there were actually UNDERAGE administrators on Feral-Heart. They said they were underage,immature and unfair. I can see the immature part, and I can definitely pick the unfair part.
   I want to know why the mods or administrators are banning for trivial reasons. Oh, and I tried logging in on her account on my computer and it worked and said she WASN'T BANNED. But on her computers and laptops no matter how she tried to get on, it wouldn't let her. Even her crappy computer with no Feral Heart said she was banned.
I SAYZ RAWRZ!!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: WHY IS THIS HAPPENING HELP US
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 01:01:41 am »
  A week means that what she did was small. Small enough that she probably didn't realise what she did was wrong. And it is all too possible that she was reported by someone for something she did earlier, OR shares a IP with someone who DID get banned for a reason.

ALSO bans are NOT to be discussed on forum threads, but issues are to be discussed with admins/moderators through Private message her on the forum.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho