Author Topic: I found a random FeralHeart site???  (Read 2115 times)

feralheartdog

I found a random FeralHeart site???
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:13:12 am »
I was random searching when i found this:
[link removed]

It seems like this forum but im not sure....
It is weird O.o
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:24:49 am by Sameth »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: I found a random FeralHeart site???
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 12:21:17 am »
Where did you find that? What did you search?

I removed the link because the website seems unfinished and it would be very rude to the admin to send in a bunch of new members before the website is ready to go and be advertised. It takes several months to set up a forum and get it ready, and this one is brand new, only a couple days old. Please be considerate and give them more time to set up before advertising for them, mmkay?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:28:12 am by Sameth »

feralheartdog

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 12:26:40 am »
I think i searched: The World of FeralHeart...I think and that was like the 15th query...I think that is what i searched ...

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 12:33:57 am »
*updated previous post*

feralheartdog

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:35:35 am »
Well they said they would be done in a few days...this guy is a genious o.O and I know who it is....

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 04:20:25 am »
That's... that's a bit creepy to me. oAo

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 06:06:24 am »
Well they said they would be done in a few days...this guy is a genious o.O and I know who it is....

Their spelling could use a little bit of work. The site itself seems pretty unprofessional and disorganized, especially with the stolen FH banner. I wouldn't trust my personal information to it, not even my email; if they steal artwork I wouldn't doubt they'd steal my personal information and use it against me. What if the admin can see your password when you sign up? If you aren't careful, they can get your FH password just like that and use your account. It's very suspicious. There is also no staff, or really anything there, and no reason to post my stuff there because nobody would even see it, all the users are on here and TRUST the official forums.

"I've made this Forum for those who get annoyed with the old forum." How can I trust a FH fan site that says something like that? Totally wouldn't trust it. It's an insult to the FH staff and all the hard work they do.

edit: If you know the person who made it...how is it you just found this randomly? Also, if you are so excited about it that you're advertising it in your signature, why haven't you signed up for an account? the admin is the only one there.

feralheartdog

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 06:30:33 pm »
Yeah you are right it seems suspicious...im changing meh siggy asap. I put it there to see if anyone else woul know about it. O.o i guess not -.-