Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 973 times)

big-dog

Please help!
« on: March 04, 2012, 05:26:30 pm »
ok so i download alot of objects  and i just downloaded one called "StuffForPeople" and i didnt like most of it but most were pretty good so i saved them to other groups and deleted the group ( StuffForPeople) and its still there! i cant find it to delete it! :( For example i want to My Objects and was trying to find it and its not there now :( I even tryed uninstalling and reinstalling in the same folder and its still there! PLEASE tell me how to get ri of it its the worst!

- big-dog >:(

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Please help!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:22:52 pm »
Try deleting the feralheart folder and uninstalling it, then reinstall it. Hope this helps.
Signature by Green

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 11:27:02 pm »
The Object list is actually found in your  C:/FeralHeart/media/objects     Itll be close to bottom of folder itll be a object file. Delete that and itll remove it.  Its not in your My_object folder~

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 03:13:20 pm »
This is assuming you didn't save the StuffForPeople objects into the default groups but ones you made for yourself.

Like Ouka said, that's where the object file is located and can be removed. However, you won't have access to these objects if you don't save them to your own self-created groups.

big-dog

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:05:48 am »
All helped, thanks the problom is fixed :)