Author Topic: Friends list glitch.  (Read 910 times)

redthedog10

Friends list glitch.
« on: February 20, 2012, 04:06:01 pm »
Every time a scroll down my friends list the game stops working. I don't know what though. I was just checking to see if my friend Jerome was still on the list, but the screen faded to white and said "Feralheart.exe has stopped working. Please PLEASE help. I don't know what I did, it just started happening.. I have a lot of Friends yes....is that the problem? Just please help.

~Vino

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Friends list glitch.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 04:11:09 pm »
I dont think there is a limit on friends so that might not be it. Is it maybe that certian map you are in or does it happen in all the maps? I have had this happen to me once and i think i -thinks about what she did- i think i redownloaded it, i think. Because i was just playing and every time i was in my friends list or actions list it would do that. so i uninstalled it the reinstalled. I hope i helped.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 04:43:13 pm »
Really. It's a pretty good idea to clear out your friends list and only keep those who you actually talk to. I haven't heard of this glitch before, but yeah.
The blank screen thing can happen for numerous reasons. It could be your internet, it could be your files, it could just be lag. Does this happen all the time, or was it just the once? Could've just been a blip.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 05:43:03 pm »
Blipblip. c:

If its a continuous problem, I would try re-download the game and see if it runs smoother that way.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

redthedog10

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:04:13 pm »
Sorry I didn't reply before but 1. It did it, I think, in the plains and cape. Its only when I open my friends list. Emote are fine. Its not very often that it happens, since I don't open my friends list up very often. And I really REALLY don't wanna go through the process of re-downloading it again. I'll live with it for a fue days, but if it gets too annoying I will re-install.