Author Topic: New Maps problem  (Read 1424 times)

Offline BurningSoulVoid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New Maps problem
« on: February 24, 2012, 07:18:26 am »
When I go into the South Pole or Alantis maps and come back to flourite plains it will tell me bad token and then send me to log in. Now when I get to log in all the trees, plants, and rocks are all gone from the background, the water's there and the land. I've reinstalled the game and that didn't help, when I log in and go to the character screen it will show my characters but it will either be a black background or a background with just water. When I actually get into the game I'm just sitting in a black space, I can see people talking in the chat window but no one's around. What is up with this, it makes it to where I can't play, it's happened to me twice but the first time it was because I had it in full screen and I took it off and it worked fine, now it won't do that, I tried going to full screen and going back to windowed but that didn't help it at all, can any of you help me? D:  Here's some screenshots I found out something new, I went one one of my characters and clicked the go home button, it took me to bonfire island, i tried to go through the portal and it said "Can't find map file" when all the map files are in their right places, please help me I really want to play DX

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:01:02 am by Yuki »

Offline Wolfe.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: New Maps problem
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 09:20:49 am »
Hmmm... try re-installing FH again. Then see if its okay then?

Offline BurningSoulVoid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 09:28:02 am »
I got it working, thank you ^_^

Offline Wolfe.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile