Author Topic: Convicted Acreage~  (Read 935 times)

Kaidem

Convicted Acreage~
« on: July 09, 2012, 10:47:10 pm »
In the lands of Convicted Acreage are two, relentless groups.  You venture deeper within the dense forest, crossing the river that divides two territories.  You are halted by a mass patrol group.
"If you are not one of us, you are against us."

Plotted and soon to be mapped, we're literate and accepting semi-literates who are willing to learn to be literate.  Wingless, dark pelted.
The Descendants
A group of ravenous wolves who feed off wandering humans and only humans.  The Descendants are more secretive and preform more tasks with the whole group rather than dividing jobs.  They will attack and kill if they see something as a threat.  No matter a wolf's rank, they will raid the Spectrums as a group, human hunt, or lake patrol all together, making them a lethal group.
The Spectrums
Similar to the Descendants of Convicted Acreage, but the Spectrums do not feed off of human flesh.  They host different traditions and customs.  The Spectrums divide their jobs more.

We won't be beginning RP till our map is done, but everyone can choose a group and I will be sure to PM you (On the forums, unless I have you added on FH) once the map is finished.  Shouldn't be too long.  The reason we don't have much listed for the Spectrums is that we have no leader for them quite yet.  If you are fairly literate, have experience leading, and would like to try out for one of the Alphas of the Spectrums, fill this out;

Name:
FH Username:
Skills:
RP Sample:
Character Description/Bio:
Species:
First come first serve.  For those who'd like to join one of the groups, fill this out.
Name:
FH Username:
RP Sample:
Character bio/description:
Species:
Pack: (Spectrums, Descendants, or a loner)
Skills:

If you'd like to know of what ranks we have open besides the leader of the Spectrums, please PM me on here, the forums.  If you'd like to send your character information by mail instead of posting here, thats fine too.
Also, the leader of the Spectrums may do as they please with the group as long as the people in their pack do not auto-hit, are wingless, literate, and anything you'd like to add, like ranks.  They don't have to have dark pelts like the Descendants.  
I will let you know by mail in the forum when the map is ready and if you have been accepted.  I hope to see some good, /active/ members.~
Any info?  PM me on the forum or add "Kaidem" On FH and shoot me a whisper.  c:  I'm on daily.