Author Topic: OGRE HELP  (Read 982 times)

Chaos

OGRE HELP
« on: March 02, 2012, 02:39:08 am »
I tried feral hearts about a year or two ago. When I attemped to play it, the game would load, then give me an error message. Sadly, I had to delete it. It gave me permenate damage.I want to try again but until i know what to do i am scared to download it again. PLEASE HELP  :(

~Chaos from http://chaosartistify.deviantart.com

The message is
OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): wglShareLists() failed in Win32PBuffer::createPBuffer at c:/Ogre_161_tag\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32RenderTexture.ccp (line 202)

Sadly, it was the only one that the people didnt know how to solve :( HELP!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:55:33 am by Chaos »

Chaos

Re: Not Even Starting
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 02:51:34 am »
 THIS POPS UP :   
OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): wglShareLists() failed in Win32PBuffer::createPBuffer at c:/Ogre_161_tag\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32RenderTexture.ccp (line 202)

Offline XeekyXeek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Mystery-Amalgamate
    • View Profile
Re: OGRE HELP
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 03:16:50 am »
I recommend you delete the entire FH folder (if you haven't already) before reinstalling... Also, did you do something to modify the game, before that error came up?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 03:23:44 am by Ace »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: OGRE HELP
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 08:10:50 pm »
Try another rendering mode by switching the top row inside the ogre.cfg laying inside the game folder, open it with wordpad and set the one not selected.

https://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144821#msg144821
Scroll down to the part where it says "How to fix it" and follow the instructions, make sure you try BOTH rendering modes.

If both fails to load you might need to update your drivers for your graphics card or update the system in general with windows updates and make sure you have directx installed properly on your system along with C++ libraries that's required to run the game, however these should come with a windows update, and it seems like it's being unable to use the rendering mode you try to use.
Former community manager of FeralHeart