Author Topic: Idea For Feral Heart  (Read 5781 times)

Offline Killer Mcguire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
Idea For Feral Heart
« on: March 11, 2012, 04:57:29 pm »
We should swich the name of FeralHeart to FeralAnimals. We should change everything on the game. The islands, plants, even the amount of animals. We should have all the animals in FeralHeart, you konw like the lions and wolves? Make those new animals like the lion and wolf. Make Mammal land, Reptile Land, Bird Land, Dino Land, and humans with animals land. Change the color of the islands. Mammal land color = Brown {A little of brown not too much} Dark green {A lot of that, and pasture green} light green {For the wild animals}, the place is for mammal land is USA. Savanah Color = Make it look like the real savanah. Got something else, Make a throne for Killer Mcguire because I have made this idea, and if anyone else goes onto it, they shall go to Death Vally. But they can return to peace vally {that is where the throne is} and they shall wait for it to come, the guards. Have real army metal and stuff for them to put on while they are making their animal. So back to the colors. Dino Land Color = Gray rocks a valcano a ending to the area, have a rainforest. All the dinos in that land go there. Bird land color = water for the cranes, ducks, and other animals, put real swiming fish in there, the birds can catch the fish and eat them. All the new animals can kill and eat like Wolf Quest. Now for the animals and humans land = Cities And far out a ranch with a house. Make the city huge-mongus! I tried my best - Killer Mcguire  ;)

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Idea For Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 06:30:11 pm »
I doubt that FeralHeart will be having extra models since it's mainly for canines and felines, and to be honest I hope it stays that way because I prefer the simplicity of having only two. All the work that gets put into new models is too much, especially if quality is involved. Rigging, texture, animation etc.. Kov has so much he needs to fix, even the current models' anatomy needs some work done. No, if you want multiple species then waiting for Arokai is your best bet. The name 'FeralAnimals' doesn't really ring the way 'FeralHeart' does.

I don't really understand the terrain idea too much... Less is more. To be honest everything that you've described landscape wise could be easily done if you made your own map. FH will most likely have more official maps in future, such as 'savannahs' and the like are very much a possibility.

Killer Mcguire? I don't know who that is.. And I doubt a city would be transitioned into the FH official maps, simply because it doesn't sit with the 'natural' theme that FeralHeart has.
Overall I'm not sure if your ideas are realistic, but they are creative.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 06:39:36 pm »
I agree with Evilsock here. There will not be new animals added to the game, and while there will most likely be new maps to come, I doubt that they will make places just for each type of creature. Kov also is going to add hunting, though the time of when that will be is a bit iffy. You're asking for there to be a new game entirely, really. While these are original ideas, they aren't very realistic when you look at the rest of the game as a whole. If anything, you may just want for Arokai to come out. All of these things can be done in custom maps, though, and you can get looks of birds and dinos and other such things through presets and meshes. : )
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline samshadow24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 06:51:11 pm »
I do not support this, at all. While it may be cool to have birds, reptiles and such, you are changing the game to much. NO. WAY.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 01:22:05 am »
I agree with evilsock, crin and spyra. The name "feralanimals" won't make any sense and I don't want to see Dino characters roaming around the map because they want to troll or powerplay someone. You can make maps,meshs and presets but for the maps and presets, you will need a free art program call gimp and for the meshes, a program called blender will create meshes and items. And we don't want this game to be way too much like wolfquest or any other animal-related game and also, people can make groups and chose their own ranks instead of forcing them like guards with amour. And I don't think that kovu will ever add humans. It won't be a "feralheart" if people playing as humans were added. 
Signature by Green

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 01:44:43 am »
I agree with everyone who posted on this topic. I don't really support this at all, since I don't want this game to falter in its title in any way. Sure, birds would be nice, but it doesn't exactly fit the title...

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:54:21 am »
Agree with most of the responses; at the level of change you're suggesting it would be more efficient to simply make another game. I'm honestly glad we don't have any more animals than we do (besides, you can get pretty creative with the canines and felines), and it's not hard to make your own maps for whatever purposes you had in mind.
Also... Why the name? Isn't 'FeralAnimals' bordering on tautological? The name FeralHeart would still apply even with all the changes you suggested, and has a nice ring to it.

Offline LunaWolfen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 06:44:46 am »
I'm happy with FH just the way it is. All those changes would put strain on the server.  :-\

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 07:40:55 am »
Agreeing with everyone else here. Creative ideas though. FH could definitely be improved, but... not changed entirely.