Author Topic: The Reason for a Traitor (journal page) *  (Read 1126 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
The Reason for a Traitor (journal page) *
« on: March 09, 2012, 04:49:48 pm »
   I was once part of a pride. It was killed as soon as I was born, and I was found and taken in by the leader of another pride. My best friend was the son of the dominant male of the pride, so he was higher privilaged, for that reason alone. He was solid white, with a black mane, having more luck in searching for a mate than I, a scrawny lion who was solid black with a white mane.
    As cubs, we were the best of friends, but... I'm afraid all good things must sadly come to an end.
    When we became teenagers, I'd always be the one in trouble, not him. I started getting in trouble for just scaring up his Royal Highness a bit. I began to despise him... I wished he was dead.
    When we became adults, I hated him completely.
    His markings made him look like a Hellion, the king of our world, and leader of our pride. Mine, on the other hand, gave me the mark of a traitor: a chimera. He also did the ultimate wrong: he fell for a crimson coated wolf. Of course, I told the leader, only to be shunned away as a liar.

I got exciled when I snapped at an annoying little pest known as Miriyu. I killed that cub... it felt like my soul was being ripped and shredded apart... it felt as if I would go insane over doing such a thing... "How could you?" You may ask... I'd only stare at you with dead orange eyes, as you try to find out on your own. I'll watch as you drive yourself mad, thinking of my reason, when you should be questioning whether you should still hang around or not... if you annoy me, I'll slaughter you.
    I hate hiding things, so I might as well tell you: I felt joy. I wanted to continue killing. I started mangling the cubs, slaughtering the lionesses, and finally... The king is dead. I left Damian, his Royal Pain, to suffer. I laughed at his misery, laughed at his pain. I smirked as I saw the new, mighty king tear up and run with his tail between his legs.
    I realized that he wouldn't dare come after me. I headed into the Lonely Cave and into Ficho Tunnel, to start a newer, stronger pride.

On the way there, he stopped me. "Roga! You've gone too far!"
    I only smirked boredly. I dreaded my name... all I said was, "I should have known you wouldn't leave well enough alone, Damian. Our pride's legacy has come to a stand-still. It's time to let go, and forget."
    "You were my friend!"
    "Did you not see that as every day passed, that I hated you more and more? You've always gotten the best out of life... It's time for you to suffer, as I did when your old man killed off my pride."
    "He wouldn't..."
    "I still hear their screams, Damian. Don't tell me he never told you."
    "No..." he backed away, learning the truth behind my insanity; the truth I learned while sneaking a hear on a conversation the old lion was having with his wife.
    I walked away after that, never to be seen again. I couldn't help but laugh as I passed through the tunnel to Bonfire Island.

My advice is... don't cover your ears and brace them from the truth. There may be more like me, but more afraid to discuss it. But, I'm sane enough to begin a new pride.

Do you wanna know a secret? My biggest fear is being alone... that's right... the killer of an entire pride: afraid of being forced to walk alone, forced to be lonely for all eternity.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:17:37 pm by Muramasa »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�