Author Topic: Neverending Love (Chapter 3!!)  (Read 1301 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Neverending Love (Chapter 3!!)
« on: April 20, 2012, 05:36:25 pm »
Leonardo was running through the grass laughing as Ashla stood up to see him and a lioness, he smilied and said to Ashla "Oh hey Ashla, whats up?" the lioness rubbed into his mane smiling and purring, Ashla glared and snapped "Who the hell is that..?!" Leonardo smiled holding the lioness near him "Oh this is my best friend Sasha. Shes known me since I was born!" Sasha gave a lazy smile staring into his eyes, it was clear she had a crush on him, that moment Leonardo's father called him home and Leo said calmly "Oh, I gotta go, see ya later Ashla and Sasha!" Leo licked Ashla's cheek and ran home.
Ashla frowned at Sasha "I kno--" Sasha closed her muzzle and circled her snapping "Oh hush you idiot.. You may think you have Leo forever, how wrong you are.. Everyone in my pride knows your just a sad.. Little.. CUB!" Ashla roared and attacked her as she was pushed to fall to a cliff and screamed "LEONARDO!!" Leonardo turned to hear them fighting and Sasha scream his name, Leonardo ran to them as a flood of lava ran under Sasha, Ashla dug her claws into her paws and snarled "You will never get Leona--" Leonardo roared leaping at Ashla dragging her away and helping Sasha up and as Leonardo was just about to speak Sasha nuzzled him and said lovingly "I love you Leonardo.." Leonardo's jaw dropped as she continued "You know when I was a cub and so were you I was trying to tell you something but you were training to be new king.. I was going to tell you we'll be king and queen.." Leonardo's jaw closed as he stuttered "Well.. I-I-I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you.. I never knew your felt that way.." A few seconds later Leonardo nuzzled Sasha and then Ashla cried and ran off into a jungle. Leonardo's little sister came over to Leo and pushed him to Sasha's lips, Amy (Leo's sister) giggled and went off home, when home Amy woke up her father and told him "Daddy, my brother loves Sasha not Ashla, is that right?" Simha opened his eyes wide and yelled "SASHA?! Sh-shes the most evil lioness in here!" Amy's head tilted as she replied cutely "So shes a bad bad girl?" Simha said "Thats right Amy, get the pride, this cant happen to my son.." He paused and said calmly glaring "..Or Ashla.." Amy gathered the pride and Simha ran over to the Jungle and found Ashla and whispered "Ashla..?" Ashla sniffed and turned her head replying "Y-Yes Simha..?" He smiled and said to her "Want to come with us to kill Sasha?" Ashla stopped crying and yelled joyfully "YEAH!!" The pride including Ashla ran to the gorge, the pride stalked Leo and Sasha in the grass but Ashla stood up for herself and him snarling "Leonardo, your going to have a queen thats evil.." Leonardo said "Hmph, and you've got evidence..?" Simha leaped out of the grass with causing Sasha to the cliff over the Lava as Sasha's pride came and the two prides started a battle! Leonardo roared "ENOUGH! Fine Ashla you have evidence.. Im so--" Sasha roared and got up throwing Simha off the cliff! Ashla luckily had a rock and a chain of leaves, Ashla quickly put the end of the chain under the rock as she jumped down and grabbed Simha as she yelled "SIMHA CLIMB UP! QUICK!" Leonardo looked at the end of the cliff he yelled to them "CLIMB UP NOW!" Simha got up onto land as Sasha laughed "I don't think so..!" Sasha went to cut the chain but Leonardo roared "NO!" Leonardo pushed Sasha off the cliff, with Sasha's body splashing into the boiling lava.. She had been killed by her best friend and almost mate.. Leonardo pulled the chain up helping Ashla onto land, Ashla coughed as the pride ran to her Simha exclaimed terrified "Are you ok Ashla?!" She coughed badly and replied "I-I'm fine.." The healer trotted over to Ashla, examined her and said "A little burnt from the splash from the lava but on the other paw, shes fine." The pride went home as a wedding of a prince and princess had been planned for tommorow.. The next day Ashla and Leonardo, were mates. King and Queen..

The End..
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:04:17 pm by Freya Webb »
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Re: Neverending Love (Chapter 3!!)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 05:36:48 pm »