Author Topic: .:Eclipse of Shadows:. [Realistic Wolf Pack~Open and Accepting!!!]  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Ippiki-Ookami

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Eclipse of Shadows is a realistic, literate and long term wolf pack roleplay in search of mature, active and committed rolplayers.  You will be required to be able to download maps and also fill out a joining application found on our pack website here:  http://eclipseofshadows.webs.com/interestedtojoin.htm
Everything you need to know about this pack can be found there on the web site and oh!  Before you begin filling out the application, READ or at least skim the Rules and Ranking System before filling out the form please, I cannot stress this enough.  It really helps make things a bit easier not only for me, but for you as well.  After your form is looked over, you will be notified if you are permitted to join the pack.  If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

Below are some screenshots of our territory.  Just a little note, a friend of mine took this shots and they have a star or sky mod.  So just know the sky in the pics won't appear on your screen unless you have the mod as well haha.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:54:29 am by Ippiki-Ookami »

Offline Ippiki-Ookami

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: .:Eclipse of Shadows:. [Open and Accepting!!!!]
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 11:14:58 pm »