Author Topic: Feral Heart crashes after Ogre screen  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Sal.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral Heart crashes after Ogre screen
« on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:38 pm »
I've tried downloading the torrent, and regular way. After the ogre screen, my computer freezes, and I have to turn it back on. I've tried Feral Heart several times and has gotten the same results. I used to play Feral Heart in November and had NO problems with it.

Thanks!

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: Feral Heart crashes after Ogre screen
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:50:57 pm »
It might be double files of something in your particle folder.
Open your FeralHeart folder, media -> particles and if example have two of example aura, or maybe even three of them. Delete two of them, example aura_0 and aura_1.

Still nothing, try to restart your computer, and if it still doesnt work then uninstall FeralHeart, remove the folder and all files in it and then install it again.

Offline peaceyoyo101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 09:55:06 pm »
Open your FeralHeart folder, media -> particles and if example have two of example aura, or maybe even three of them. Delete two of them, example aura_0 and aura_1.

Still nothing, try to restart your computer, and if it still doesnt work then uninstall FeralHeart, remove the folder and all files in it and then install it again.

I agree with what Rimfrost has to say but also it might mean your computer cannot run FeralHeart. Sad right?

Offline Sal.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 10:01:04 pm »

The second method worked. Thanks sooo much! ^-^