Author Topic: Hyenas Of Kalua (Mapped, Literate, Active, Realistic. NOW ACCEPTING)  (Read 1273 times)

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
It has an Amazing African map (that i will post pictures for later) that is shared and rivaled by with other animal rps!
(Btw, if you happened to have any kind of african animal, we would love you to join the map! Please leave a comment saying so if you want to join the map.)

The RP is based in Africa so of course we have our ranks in Swahili!

1. Leader: Koingozi
2. Second: Pili
3. Medicines: Dawa
4. Fighters/Defenders: Askari
5. Hunters: Kuwinda
6. Messengers: Mtume
6. Caretaker: Huduma (Takes care of the pack, including Elders, Pups, Member.)
7. Unranked Memeber: Mwenzunu
8. Apprentice: Treni
9. Pups: Mtotos
10. Elders: Mzees

I, the leader, do not simply give out ranks to people. You have to prove your worth to the rank. Depending on the rank, you will have a certain challenge to overcome that we will discuss later in the RP. All the ranks are open since we started only a day ago and haven't gotten the chance to rank our Hyenas. We have over 46 members in just 1 day! We are growing very fast. In addition to the rank challenge I will ask you your strengths and weakness' and expect a short but clear response.

We try to be very active and go on for at least 6-10 hours a day. Though I'm getting ready for my star test so I probably wont be on as much.

We are also Literate, so if you want to join please leave us an RP sample in your comment.

We are Realistic, but allow tribal paint around the head area. If you could possibly leave a screenshot(s) of your character in a comment below, that'd be great but it isn't required so don't feel you have to.

(will edit more later xD)
Map pictures!:

[mg]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/warriorhorse/screenshot_04282012_102216476.png[/img]

DubStomp

I'd Like to Join! I made a Hyena named Diovis ( Jupiter ) c: