1 (33.3%)
OK IF I SAY ONE MORE THING
1 (33.3%)
Bleh..
0 (0%)
*dead*
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: How Do I Become A Mod...  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
How Do I Become A Mod...
« on: April 17, 2012, 11:56:33 am »
How do i become a mod...

i wanna know becouse...... i have been helping people for about two years... on fh and forums somtimes

I REALLY WISH TO KNOW becouse im on FH about 24/7 Im Super Active and on all the time.. so it would be a good idea... .
i would RLLY wanna know, Plz plz plz Help/tell how... :|
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: How Do I Become A Mod...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 12:02:59 pm »
Asking about becoming one will get you no where just remain being helpful as you claim you are and see how you go for there maybe the staff will notice you, in the mean time take it easy ;)!
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: How Do I Become A Mod...
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 12:07:59 pm »
Here's a quote from a message sent to someone else not long ago

You do not ask for mod really. The honest truth is, the more someone asks for mod, the less is the chance of them actually getting anywhere at all. There's no test, no form, no real trick on how to get mod powers/status. Some trusted and known members are offered the position and in-game powers. What I personally believe is very true when it comes to mods or admins on any site, game or place on the internet is that those who do not think much about becoming a mod, and just try to be helpful and active will have a higher chance of getting noticed and offered the spot. Those who just help for the soul purpose of become a mod rarely get that far.

Point is, if a user get noticed a lot around the forum and game, show great activity and is being nothing but helpful, thriving the community forward, they might get noticed for it. But that's all, there's no certain way anyone can take to become a mod.

Just because you are active on FeralHeart and like to help people doesn't mean you will get mod powers or is seen as fit. Threads like this do not have much purpose on the forum honestly. If you have any questions regarding this feel free to pm any of the admins or mods here on the forum and they will explain further.
Former community manager of FeralHeart