Author Topic: Another New Guy  (Read 906 times)

Offline Malkus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Another New Guy
« on: April 14, 2012, 01:20:26 am »
Hello everyone.  My name is....well, y'all can call me Malkus.  I figured I'd introduce myself after I got the game downloaded and tell a bit about myself.

I'm a male therianthrope with the phenotype of the Canis lupus arctos, who goes by the name of Malkus.  I figured that since this site is dedicated to the....well, feral side of us...that I'd go ahead and use his name.  As the latin name says, he IS an arctic wolf, and I've created his avatar to reflect that and his own guidance.

A couple more things as well.  I'm a Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Louisville in Kentucky in the USA.  I'm asexual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality) with a passion for canines.

The game is beautifully programmed and I plan to be spending much of my time from now on exploring the worlds within.

CloudFish

Re: Another New Guy
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:46:07 am »
Welp Malkus, welcome. Be sure to get well introduced with the rules, regarding both the game and the forum. As these are generally enforced. You seem like an intelligent fellow, so I won't spam you with links, though I'm sure someone will post them here for you eventually after this.

Hope you enjoy the game in your spare time, unit.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Another New Guy
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 12:41:09 pm »
Welcome to the game and site, I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. Make sure and give the rules and such a read through to be on the safe side.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.