Author Topic: ~Minxy's Biography 8D~  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
~Minxy's Biography 8D~
« on: April 17, 2012, 07:18:24 pm »
The Biography of the one, the only, Minxy. 8D ~Bows.~

Real name: Brogan. I hate it with a passion, stupid Mark being at my birth. ;c              

Where I live: England, Essex.

How I am (Personality): Not much to say here..other then i'm cold hearted. Even as a baby and toddler, I was a nightmare. Breaking everything, being a weirdo etc. I get called a lot of names under the sun, most of them bad, mind you. xD I laugh at bad things happening to people. I laugh at things I shouldn't. I like violence, but only with people I dislike. I'm very protective of those I keep close to me. I joke around a lot, although, it will come out bishy to some people. I'm awful stubborn, I have come to grips with that. ~Facepaw.~ I don't think about myself in a good way, I know i'm a cold hearted brat. 8D I help those who I see need it. If I see you as someone who needs protection, I will take it upon myself to be your protector, no matter what.

I'm not one to tell of my 'History' but why not give you a bit of more information, right? X3
I was bullied in Primary school (Which is part of the reason, why I am what I am today.) So, when that finished, I guess I turned into the sorta bully.(I do not ever do what a bully did to me. I'm just harsh to people who are harsh to me) Due to me staring at the computer screen and t.v screen too much, I need glasses. Well, I have them but I only wear them sometimes.I went through a 'hard time' and now have a few 'problems' with eating and other things, but focus on the happy now. I had a neighbour called Elaine, I guess you could say all my happy memories were in her backgarden or house. Used to make grape juice by picking the grapes off her tree, putting them in the buckets then stamping on them Helped her with gardening. Helped her decorate her room. I loved it. 8D Hmm..what else..My pets! They were also my good memories. Although, when I was little I ran my kitten into the road. -.-" I've had about..4 cats, a Guineapig and two rabbits. Pancake (Netherland Dwarf Bunny), Muffin/Tiggy (Kitten) and George (Guineapig) were my favourite pets. I loved them to pieces, I used to watch George swim about in my paddling pool, watch Pancake go crazy in the garden and Tiggy used to sleep on my shoulder, I loved them. But sadly, George died. Pancake had to be given away and my mother got rid of Tiggy.

Hmm Family. I live with my Mother, Father and older sister. My father had been married twice before my mother, he had two children, a boy and girl with his second wife. Paul and Kerry. I currently have no pets, although I'd love to have a WolfDog Hybrid or a Husky.

Hobbies. I love to read, i'm a book worm. People call me weird because of it, but stuff them. 8D I love to draw, I find it fun. I used to go Horse riding, i'd love to go again. Sleep is a hobbie of mine..I can sleep for days on end, believe it or not. xD If daydreaming and arguing are counted as hobbies, then they are on the list! XD

I've played a few games, E.g Wolf Quest. But it got annoying. I do play FearlHeart (Obviously xD) I go on PWI (Perfect World International) occasionally, my main Character is Firelooloo, level 77. Hrmm..I go on ChickenSmoothie sometimes, as well as Howrse. I've played Endless Forest, Pippa Funnel Ranch Rescue, Shaiya and Furcadia. I love good games. xD

Hrm..Favourite things: Music. Wolves. (I find them beautiful and unique.), Books, Greek Mythology.

Like: I love the bands: Three Days Grace. Skillet. The Fray. OneRepublic. Nickelback, HollyWood Undead, He Is We, The Script.  Panic! At the Disco. Rascal Flatts. Goodnight Nurse. The Calling. Owl City. 3 Doors Down.That's all of the bands I can think of right now. 8D I love Taylor Swift, Phill Collins, Faith Hill, Hmmm..can't think of any more. xD Films, E.g. Pearl Harbour, Harry Potter..I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I. LOVE. HARRY. DANG. POTTER. It's all about Draco, baby. (Dramione shipper over hereeee.)~ Ever need a conversation starter? Say HP. ;D I really do love Harry Potter. I'M A POTTHEAD. (HP fans will know what it is) ALWAYS. My boyfriend, obviously. xD His name is Daniel, he's 17 and a tall twit. xD

Dislike: Spiders. (Phobia of mine), People who are full of themselves, People who 'judge a book by their covers'. Vegetables. (I eat none..xD) The dark (Another Phobia..I know..i'm a baby. xD) The water, I hate the water, even though I find it beautiful and mysterious, I cannot be in the sea/Rives/Lakes etc. People. I generally hate people. xD The Hunger Games (Do not even mention that around me o.e).

Hrmm..Friends. Lovely topic..I have a bestfriend, his user is Sir-Eats-A-Lot (Used to be WolfLover77). He may live in Florida, across the ocean, but that doesn't stop him from being the best friend I could ask for. He is generally better then any one I have in real life. Phatom, is a rather close friend of mine. So is NeonWolfeh, Crinneh(Crin), Zarago (Obviously :3)..Who else..not really sure right now.

I conclude my long..post..biography thing. xD Enjoy? No? Don't care. :P
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:37:25 pm by Minxy »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Minxy's Biography 8D~
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:18:36 pm »
Oh good, I know more about you...>:3

And, and, you live in Essex? /stalkerfaec

Offline Minxy