Author Topic: SummerGlade - Behind The Screens  (Read 1880 times)

SummerGlade

SummerGlade - Behind The Screens
« on: September 05, 2012, 11:39:20 am »
Hi. I go by Katherine irl, but you guys can call me Summer.
I`m in 7th grade this year.
I live on the south-east coast of the U.S.
I`m a very proud Christian, but I do respect other peoples` religions and beliefs.
I`m kinda what you would call a peacemaker, meaning I help make sure people don`t start randomly killing people because they stole the last piece of pizza. .3. I`m very diplomatic, and I hope one day I can win the Nobel Peace Prize and bring World Peace. <3 (A girl can dream, can`t she? x3)
I love animals, especially felines, canines, and equines.
I LOVE music. Music is like, my life. I can`t do anything without music. MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. Some of my favorite artists are Taylor Swift, The Fray, Harvest Bashta, P!nk, Avril Lavigne etc etc. x3
Just like much of the teenage girls on the internet, I love to read, write, dance, draw, and sing.
I currently do cheer leading (I was forced to though e-e). In the past, I have done horse back riding, ballet, gymnastics, and soccer.
I`m really bad at picking favorites. The reason why is because I look at both the good and bad of each subject, and then I can`t decide which is better. x3 But that kinda helps with the whole peacemaker thing, so, it`s not all that terrible. x3
After school, I spend most of my time reading, tumbling, or playing on the computer.
I love both the indoors and outdoors, but I have to admit that I hate bugs (mosquitoes, bleh >.<), so I usually only go outside a lot in late fall and early winter.
I love taking photography, but I need find some good places. x3
I love water; pool water, ocean water, creek water, drinking water, rain, etc. x3
I can`t really think of anything else to put here so... peace out, I suppose. x3

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 11:41:36 am by SummmerGlade »

CloudFish

Re: SummerGlade - Behind The Screens
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 12:17:25 pm »
Your ambitions made me grin. Dreams in that manner are good to have set. So good luck bringing around that world peace, god knows it's needed.

SummerGlade

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:21:36 pm »
x3 Thanks, and yes, we could defiantly use it.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 04:21:20 pm »
I bet one day you will win the Nobel Peace Prize Summer  :D! It's very nice to meet you and great bio I really enjoyed reading it :) I love Avril Lavigne and P!nk too! :3 Nothing like tough girls that aren't afraid to be themselves.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 04:30:54 pm »
A nice bit of information about you.
Though I'm not so keen on P!nk, I've heard of those artists before. ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 08:38:34 pm »
Ah, another aspiration for peace, eh? ~ Purrfect.  I wish you the best of all outcomes, though I believe we all must also work as one in order to achieve such a feat.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

SummerGlade

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 09:23:15 pm »
Thank you, everyone. x3