Author Topic: FH+ ground is all black + floating waterfalls  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Ixyavi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH+ ground is all black + floating waterfalls
« on: April 21, 2012, 04:30:37 am »
So I've been able to get FH+ installed and for a while I was having trouble with the ground being striped black and yellow.

So I followed the install suggestions (C:/ FHPLUS) and updated it and now the ground is all black instead of black and yellow. =.=

Even though I set my home to bonfire island I still loaded in the lonely cave on FH+.  So after confusingly making my way to bonfire island I found that the ground now was a normal grassy green, except there's floating waterfalls. 

I assumed that there's actually supposed to be something that the waterfalls are coming off of?

Offline Tailz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Tell me when I poof
    • View Profile
Re: FH+ ground is all black + floating waterfalls
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:47:41 am »
The reason the ground is like that for you is that the terrain in that map is set to something different that FH+ does not have. All so I do not think that Simba has updated FH+ to include the new maps.For the last part on the floating waterfall think you can get a screen snot of it so I can see if you are missing a file or not? If you are missing a file you may have to uninstall FH+ and reinstall it.

Offline Ixyavi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 01:16:12 pm »

There you go.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but I'm still having this :x  It's not a major setback or anything though.

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 01:26:06 pm »
You've downloaded the latest installer? Like Tailz said, I'd wait for Simba to fix the game. Stick to regular Feral Heart for now.

The only thing I can think of for that is that the object's so big it may not be showing up to you because of a map making problem on Simba's end, you might not have your view distance set enough, or it could be a missing file. (Though this I doubt, seeing as you've reinstalled multiple times, I suggest deleting the folder and THEN reinstalling).

Offline Tailz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Tell me when I poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:09 pm »
Yes I think Coudfish is right your missing something from a game file. Try uninstalling it completely and deleting the folder from your hard drive. Then install it brand new. (Note that hardly any one is bothering with FH+ now because it has a lot of lag problems in some of the maps. I would stick with the normal FH.)

Offline Ixyavi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 04:58:59 pm »
Yes I have the most recent installer, and I do completely remove FH and all files and folders then do a restart before re-installing. 

Thanks for taking the time to help a newbie out though, for now I've decided to just stick with the regular FH.  It's just as pretty I think.