Author Topic: Apologies....  (Read 1638 times)

Offline FeralQueen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Apologies....
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:43:06 am »
I don't know how many people would read this, but here it is.
I owe a huge apology for the people whom I have trolled, for spamming in various chats, and offending anyone. I really meant to harm...I was in a bad mood, and I understand that what I had done to get myself banned was very childish and stupid of me.
I also owe an apology to the moderators...for having to deal with such an idiot like myself. I understand that noone may forgive me for my childish actions...because I know I will never forgive myself.
I'm very, very sorry for the trouble I have caused. I will perhaps delete this account, remove it from the servers forever in fear that I would be looked down upon greatly in the FeralHeart society.

I love the game, FeralHeart, the animations, the artwork - and all of the time put into it. I am very ashamed to have let the FeralHeart team down...and again, I am deeply sorry for what I have caused.

CloudFish

Re: Apologies....
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 04:12:39 pm »
I believe deleting your account would prove nothing. It's good you regret your actions, and if you are truly repentent, you will carry out your banning and avoid discussing it on the forums, as I believe even this could be in contadiction with the forum rules.

Offline FeralQueen

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 04:23:48 pm »
I believe deleting your account would prove nothing. It's good you regret your actions, and if you are truly repentent, you will carry out your banning and avoid discussing it on the forums, as I believe even this could be in contadiction with the forum rules.
Hm ok then...I'll make sure to read the rules before posting anything, I'm still kinda new to the forums here.

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 04:31:13 pm »
S'all good. I'm really not sure of the clarity of that rule, a simple apology may be fine, but simply for future references, avoid the common discussion of bans. I suggest brushing up on the forum rules if you plan on hanging about them.

Offline FeralQueen

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 04:44:54 pm »
I've just read the forum rules, and so Ban related topics aren't encouraged...but I'm not really asking why I was banned or if I could be unbanned, so I think I'm alright :\

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 04:51:34 pm »
Aye, somewhat unclear, in theory you should be fine though.

Offline FeralQueen

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 04:53:04 pm »
c: