Author Topic: Missing Files?  (Read 1313 times)

Keikiko

Missing Files?
« on: April 23, 2012, 09:00:10 pm »
Well, I've downloaded FeralHeart numerous times. And I always check the amount of space it should take up when I reinstall it. It says to have at least 87.2 Megabytes of space. When I check the folder it says I'm missing a Megabyte of space so there's 86.2 in the folder. I figured that's why I can't connect to the front server now. Could someone send me their files or so? I don't know which ones I'm missing. It runs with no problem but I just can't log in.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Files?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:02:41 pm »
Here's a link to help you with this:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=2926.0

Hope this helps! And happy feralhearting.
Signature by Green

Keikiko

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:08:22 pm »
Thanks, but like I said, I don't know what files I'm missing so it doesn't help at all. :/ Are you able to go down the list of  all the files you have so I can see for which ones I don't have?

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 09:09:53 pm »
You should be able to compare from the list Stephen gave you and the list on that link..

Keikiko

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 10:26:11 pm »
You should be able to compare from the list Stephen gave you and the list on that link..
I did everything, but that didn't work.. :(

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 10:32:42 pm »
I suggest deleting the Feral Heart folder on your Cdrive, reinstalling (not redownloading) and making sure you have nothing else up when you do it. If you have other programs up and running it may not install correctly. Also be sure you have the latest set up and be sure that there's nothing preventing your game from connecting to the game's server like a firewall.

Keikiko

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 02:20:13 pm »
I've tried that too, but it still doesn't work..

CloudFish

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 03:59:05 pm »
You've tried checking to see if somethings blocking the firewall?

Run the game as an admin, maybe. Try deleting stuff from your hard drive you no longer need.

Keikiko

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 10:16:57 pm »
I've tried that too. But alas, it still doesn't work. I'm still missing the one Megabyte of space in the folder.

CloudFish

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 01:47:14 pm »
Then delete stuff you don't need. Or I suggest trying the game on a different computer. (You could also go buy a large jumpdrive to save the game to and play it from there, just a suggestion if you're really wanting to play).