Author Topic: Opal Clan [CLOSED =(]  (Read 16470 times)

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
Re: Opal Clan [Accepting~]
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2012, 11:31:08 pm »
Aww :( I was gonna join Junemarow later on. Oh well. Maybe I'll join the new rp. And Moo should be back soon so Shan should be able to jump in.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2012, 11:44:53 pm »
 Aw D: Well, I guess I'll just say these two are on their own on the other side of the mountains? And okay, that's fine and thanks for letting me know, flat ^^

@buttons: Thanks for letting me know about moo =) -trying to keep track of everyone-

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2012, 01:49:14 pm »
Well, we're fixing to leave. I'll get on when I can and I hope to get internet soon. Have fun!!

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:06 pm »
(Hey fellas, I'm back from Europe!
I was sposed' to be back on monday, but we had flight issues...
Anyway, seeing a situation, I'll pitch in and have Shanhua assist Rook.
She's a warrior, afterall.)

Sh?nhu?

Ears flickered foward as a strange feeling ached in her body.
Sh?nhu?, who'd been following Canicas and Obi by their orders, began to look around in agitation.
She could agree with Obi; something was going terribly wrong.

Sh?nhu? twisted her head to the path where Rook, Hazel, and Isu had gone. Unfamiliar scents, although very faint, began to fill her nose; and they didn't smell benevolent, either.

"We have strangers, Canicas Alpha. At Mountain Path..Don't think they are welcoming."

The sturdy mountain cat's strange speech was following by a deep, feline growl. There was trouble brewing, and for all she knew, the others could be in trouble.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2012, 05:24:34 pm »
[Yay! Welcome back, Moo! Aw flight delays suck D: I had one when I went to Florida when I was little and they put us in some tiny airport in the middle of nowhere. XD Anyway~ -responds-]

C a n i c a s
&
O b i

Canicas frowned at this news and looked to Obi who moved forward to pick up the scents. They were familiar to him but he just couldn't place them, his mind too preoccupied right now on finding the three before nightfall. Canicas took the scents and led his clan now. "Let's go. We need to find them before nightfall, especially if one of them is injured." He then increased his pace towards the mountains to a fast jog, not wanting to just run and deplete everyone's energy. Obi barked at Belle, telling her to follow them as he joined Canicas on their journey into the mountains. By the time they would reach the mountains, however, the strangers were gone and had only left behind an unconscious Rook. Obi had taken Sh?nhu? on this trail and let Canicas and Belle take the other trail that would lead to Isu and Hazel. Obi let out a howl to Canicas telling him they found something and were returning to the dens. The medic turned back to the collapsed Rook then turned to Sh?nhu?. "Would you be able to carry him to the dens?" The old wolf, despite his strong personality wasn't suitable for carrying anyone. Canicas, in the meantime, was meeting up with Isu. "I'm having everyone return to the dens. It's become to risky for this group to stay up here," he informed her, his ears perking as he heard Obi's howl which only confirmed the suspicion of someone being hurt.  

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2012, 12:21:38 am »
Bump. C'mon, everyone. I've tried and direct my reply to everyone so we can get some replies here =/

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2012, 06:42:41 pm »
Le Bump. If no one responds soon, I think I'm going to have to close this clan. Not enough replies =(

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2012, 11:35:36 pm »
Aye.
C'mon guys, this clan could be really successful, but only if you choose it to be.
I've seen too many groups be left in the dust because of inactivity. This one doesn't deserve to share that fate, either.

The only reason why I'm not replying in the roleplay is because I usually wait until atleast two or three people go before I make my next post. o3o
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2012, 11:57:52 pm »
I guess this is closed. No one is responding at all besides Moo and like one or two of you. This may reopen in the future but until then, Opal Clan is CLOSED. =(