Author Topic: .:||North America||:.|.:||Accepting!||:.|.:||Huge W.I.P|:.|.:||Help Wanted!||:.  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Welcome to the thread for my Group, .:||North America||:. Please help me if you can!Hello, if you haven't already seen me in-game advertising, here's your chance to learn about this. This groups has many aims right now.
Aim 1: I want to make this as 'realistic' as I can, so I must have realistic characters and literate roleplayers in it.
Aim 2: I need to work very hard to make the huge maps of North America, but I can't do it without the encouragement that people are gonna join, and that I'm not wasting my time.
Aim 3: I want to try and help people learn plenty of facts about animals as they have fun entering the amazing world of the conflicts between humans, nature, and reality itself.
 If I find I cannot get any members, I may slow down harshly on studying towns to place in the maps, gathering objects, and creating maps. I need active members, not people that are going to come one day, and never show up again. If you enjoy my goals, please karma me so I know someone cares about this project! Until I have the maps created, we will be focusing on Artic Wolves, just to give people the feel of this project, and some of the things we will be doing. ((The temporary map is small and not so detailed, I am very sorry))

Form:

Username:
Name:
Species:
Age(Character):
Picture(Optional):
Taking Part now or when Finished?:

((P.S, Human is a selectable species!))

To look at our temporary map for the group, focusing on artic wolves, please go here:
www.tinyurl.com/smallartic
Thanks for reading, and an even bigger thanks if you sign up. :)
Want to help with the progression of this map? You can help me in:
Looking for Reasonable Towns/Locations
Finding Meshes and/or Textures/Retextures
Helping me with the Height Maps!((This is so important that I will not do height maps, I'm afraid I'll screw up. I'll only do terrain masks.))
Finding new Members!
Help me work on my Forum for this place! It needs an amazing forum skin- does anyone have the talent?
www.north-america.proboards.com

You ask for a plot? Well, the plot is like real life, animals meet dangers, an everyone must work together in the way nature's balance is to live through the current things:
Global Warming
Unfair Hunting
Animal Cruelty
Poaching

Animal cruelty goes for the things of taking animals and slaughtering them for there pelts, beating, not feeding, etc.
Unfair hunting means people that kill animals that shouldn't be killed, and hunts out-of-season animals, etc.
Poaching contains taking wild animals for 'Exotic' pets, taking eggs where they shouldn't be taken from, etc.

Later, I will be giving quests for members to teach them a bit about an animal's true life, but that will be when everything is organized.

What will change? We will go into a fun world as time progresses forward, changing things up in a order that could be possible.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:45:53 am by Hallucination »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Username: RawSyndicate
Name: Raw
Species: Canine/wolf
Age(Character): 14.. and then 3 in canine years.
Short summary: Raw is a grey wolf with a silver underbelly. She has stripes upon her legs, tail and face. Eyes are blue. Raw is a very shy, and gentle she wolf, although dont get on her bad side. She loves to help others, and even teach them lots. Raw was born into a small pack of wolves, she left after her pack had become quite selfish and disrespectful. Raw loves others, and will do what she can to make you smile or be happy. ^^ <3
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:36:36 am by Raw »

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
You will of coursely me accepted, Raw.

Offline Gourry Gabriev

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Username: Gourry Gabriev
Name: Ciao (Pastel)
Species: Timber Wolf
Age(Character): Roughly 2 years
Short Summary: Ciao is a soft-hearted young wolf with a certain innocence to him. He's very shy and tries to avoid conflict as much as possible. He's also not very good with the females and tends to become very nervous when things get a little...uncomfortable. The poor boy suffers a wander lust that keeps him moving from pack to pack over the landscape, or could it just be his forgetfulness? T'is true, Ciao has a serious problem with his memory. It tends to be so bad that he may forget his own hunger or name from time to time, but he has yet to forget his closest friends.
Picture(Optional): (Just look for the male who looks feminine?)
Taking Part now or when Finished?: Either way works for me...

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Accepted, Gourry.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Aww thanks Hallucination ^^. means alot and goodluck!

Valthorian

((Meant to fill this out earlier, but put it off to today. |D))

Username: Valthorian
Name: Arcana
Species: Arctic Wolf
Short Summary: A highly animated wolf that's always on the prowl for adventure in the bleak landscape. The adventure he finds can be anything from chasing game just for the hell of it (and getting scolded later), to screwing around with other wolves. On one occasion, it was riding a log like a sled down a snowy cliff, running right into a snowbank -- a lesson he still hasn't learned from. Trouble has followed the lad since he was small, to the point where he's been called the 'black sheep' of his family. All in all, he's just so terribly bored with the doldrums of the average life of the average wolf that he just... needs to bide his time doing something out of the ordinary, rather than seeing just another dawn turn to just another dusk.

For him, life's a game. You can either be a part of the crowd that watches on the sidelines, or you can actually try to get in there and make something of it. As such, Arcana thrives off of competition as much as he does adventure, and will not turn down a challenge no matter how ridiculous. Doesn't matter who you are; you give this idiot a bet, and he'll be all over you like syrup to pancakes.

Short summary (appearance-wise): Cuz I'm too lazy to go and get a screenshot of Arcana. I know you've already seen'im in-game, but I went and changed him from grey to black, anyways. xDD So, basically, a good-sized black wolf -- darker black on top with a slightly later shade of black on the bottom. Yellow eyes.

Taking Part now or when Finished?: Already taking part. |D

CloudFish

Having lived there for the majority of my life, I can only say that Charleston would be the best city to represent the state of South Carolina.

http://www.charlestoncvb.com/

Tourist site for Charleston, feels the home page video shows some good wrap around images of the city's higher points.

http://www.iop.net/
Isle of Palms. Located in Charleston, or near, it's pretty much a side island.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Thank you very, very much CloudFish. I will research those.
~Hallucination