Voting closed: May 08, 2012, 06:18:35 pm

Author Topic: FH+  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Katswari

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH+
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:18:35 pm »
Hi, ever since fh became fh+ I've been having this problem. The problem is whenever I log into the game evrey thing is black and all I can see is my character  :'( Ive read some things about this and one said that if I type a name in the home box ( sorry I forgot what it was called but I did know before ) and then click home I would be there. But evrey time I try to click on the area you can type in it won't let me. When I look at where I am on the map it says desert lands because that was the map I was in befor fh+. I'm also part of a pack ( I was the princess ) and now can only talk to them throu whisper and as I said befor can only see blackness and myself. I have try deleting the game and reinstalling over and over but nothing seems to work. Please help me.
Everything has its season, when one thing falls another grows. It may not be what was once there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: FH+
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 06:25:56 pm »
Fh+ is really buggy, I don't suggest you use it until after the update is out. Until then, stick with the regular FH

Offline Katswari

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:43:34 pm »
Ok thanks. But can you still use the old one? When I tryed to sign on it told me that fh is moving and to get the latest version.
Everything has its season, when one thing falls another grows. It may not be what was once there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:52:56 pm »
You will have to download the latest Feral Heart (regular version) setup for the game to work. Patches were released since the release of Feral Heart +.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 01:26:56 am »
I've tried FH+ a couple times. The graphics and maps are beautiful, but the game is pretty buggy, and it takes SO LONG to get from one place to another. That dang Ficho Tunnel is a MAZE.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 10:26:04 am »
I tried FH+. Got lost in about 5 minutes beacause of that stupid Ficho Tunnel. But, I like to chill at Water Mill. The music there is sooooooooo relaxing. If only I knew what its name is. x.x Yea, that happened to me too, but I was able to go to Bonfire.