Author Topic: FeralHeart Can't find Terrain Hight Maps  (Read 1324 times)

Infinadum

FeralHeart Can't find Terrain Hight Maps
« on: May 19, 2012, 02:25:02 pm »
Ok, so I've been trying to get a hightmap into Feral Heart, and the file is a 513 by 513 grayscale png that is in the terrains folder in the media section of the FeralHearts folders. For some reason it says it cannot find the file when I type the name in (and I've double- checked that I typed it in right). This happened on my other computer, and I somehow fixed it, but whenever I tried to upload it it would crash the game. Also, the terrainmasks do upload into the game, but they don't look like they're uploading right.

One last thing: I'm using FeralHeart+ on this computer, could that have anything to do with it?

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Can't find Terrain Hight Maps
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 02:51:12 pm »
So far it seems like you got it all down, however I would double check anything that could be incorrect, like seeing it its 513 x 513, and try seeing how you saved it, because sometimes when you just save it, instead of save as the first time you do it, it doesn't work. Hope this helped.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 05:49:20 pm »
Be sure to make sure height map has no alpha channel.

Offline whitewing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Star...Belongs nowhere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 05:57:37 pm »
Im having a problem too :\ Only with the Terrain Masks, ive made many perfect ones before but now when i go to use on the entire map is black and wont let me put textures in D:
U got something to say.....Mr.Banana?