Author Topic: Theres something wrong with my cat.....  (Read 1436 times)

SoulRevenge

Theres something wrong with my cat.....
« on: May 24, 2012, 04:38:40 am »
I've just recently noticed some things wrong with my cat, Koro will sometimes start wheezing or 'coughing', and she won't eat as much now. Koro is aged five years now. I've looked around on Google and all it said was that you cat might have asthma, but the wheexing and coughing never happened the last four years I've kept her.
As far as I know, Koro hasn't had anything 'weird' to eat, and the last time we took her to the vet, the lady gave her pills, she claimed Koro had 'Upper Respritory Infection' or something, she's tooken the pills for the scheduled days, she was only supposed to have three a day, and the treatment lasted for only 7-10 days.
If anyone has any ideas of what may be wrong with Koro, please post below DX. My mom sad she wouldn't make a appointment with the vet because she has never seen Koro act this way. And the next check-up would possible be in three months, which I really don't feel like waiting for~.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:57:51 am by Soul?Revenge »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Theres something wrong with my cat.....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 04:43:26 am »
  So, because your cat is behaving oddly, which would show signs of illness, your mum refuses to take her to the vets? That's ridiculous! Say you start oozing a pus like substance from your ear, would your mum not take you to the doctor because it is something you haven't done before? Weird.... No offence, didn't mean to make it sound like I'm insulting your mum.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 04:48:27 am »
No offense taken, I've tried persuading her to take Koro to the vet, but nothing worked~ DX.
I think she's the sorta person that doesn't exactly 'care' about what happens to pets, she doesn't see them as family members~.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 11:40:02 am »
All pets we own count as family members.

Hmm, perhaps tell her how important this will be to you. If she cares about you very much im sure she wouldnt let you be upset. Act sad, very sad, cry a little. Show your mum how much Koro means to you. Tell her what you would do if you lost her.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 08:17:37 pm »
Thanks for the advice Ingredient, I think I'll try that as soon as she gets home ^-^. I hope this will work~

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 10:38:52 am »
No problem, i also hope it works. I love cats very much ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.