Author Topic: Metalwolf  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Metalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Sorry for my bad english, I'am Belgian.
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art account
Metalwolf
« on: May 13, 2012, 07:59:22 pm »
Hello, the first thing I want to say is that i'm Belgian and I speak french so my english is bad I think.
I'm a girl and i'm 16, my real name is Tracy but people usually call me Calistha because I write a book and in this one, this is my name. I'm a really really big wolves lover and i created my main character (silver-fang) when I was 3 years old.
I really love writing and reading, nature, rain, animals and sport but sadly I can't practise sport because of a deformation of knees. I'm a very lonely person because of some bad experiences with a lot of friends and also after the death of my best friend (I had 8 when she died). I am usually very calm but I can be violent when somebody annoys me.
I think there's nothing more to say but if you have some questions I will be happy to answer.

If you want to see some of my characters go there ------>  http://kibaalpha.deviantart.com/

Offline Metalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Sorry for my bad english, I'am Belgian.
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art account
Re: Metalwolf
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:10:14 pm »
[ /img]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:12:34 pm by silver-fang »

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: Metalwolf
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 04:07:40 am »
Nice Bio, you sound like a person I'd hang out with daily. See I'm a writer, reader, nature lover,artist,and I'm in a lot of musical activities ^^ I'm also quite shy without the computer screen as my mask, but I still have quite a few friends that got my back. If you ever need someone to chat with PM me ^^
Bloody Rabbit >:P