Author Topic: Both of my characters are stuck in a portal and i can't play as them :(  (Read 1676 times)

Offline XD001Pika

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
so on the first character (Trix Master) i made her go to the plains but the game says "bad token" when it was loading

and the second character (Gaogamon) got stuck but at a different level (that i forgot it's name) :'( please someone help

JazzForLife

Sometimes the server likes to eat characters. I'm not sure why, I guess it just gets hungry.

But your character that got stuck In Fluorite, click that character and just keep trying. I've once tried thirteen times on a busy day to get my character in.

If your second character is in a downloaded map that you downloaded, there isn't really anything you can do ti retrieve it until the server is reset. So you might just have to make a copy of it and wait it out. It shouldn't take too long to get out, though.

Offline XD001Pika

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
actually Gaogamon isn't in a downloaded map it's at some place with a cliff and ocean (I'm fairly new so idk how to download maps)

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
I saw that someone already replied, But I've had that problem too, but only because I moved that map from my "Exports" folder for a short time, so she was stuck in the Darklands. The problem was fixed when I put the map back in my "exports" folder.

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
Just keep trying, maybe it was a server derp again. Flourite can get really busy and laggy and it may cause those lost connection waves. Sometimes it even makes the game crash, but it gets fixed eventually so just keep trying to log in as that character. I think the other character is at Bonfire Island which is also busy as Flourite. It takes several tries to get in.

Offline XD001Pika

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
thank you

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
The cliff and ocean place might be Lonely Cave. But Lonely Cave never eats charas. My better guess would be the Cape.

Offline XD001Pika

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
it was the cape. and don't worry now i got my characters out

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
That's good to hear!