Author Topic: You guys wanna hear a story?  (Read 2935 times)

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
You guys wanna hear a story?
« on: May 15, 2012, 02:51:15 am »
Just to tell you, this was a dream. I highly doubt any of this will ever happen because FH has an epic community that will stop any of this from happening.

I had a dream once that FH was taken over by hackers and Kovu wasn't able to save it. What the hackers did was that they change the FH Role-playing game to a Fighting game. How you may ask? Well from these sever things:

When you log in, there was a strange laugh. It sounded a lot like the Bowser laugh from Super Mario 64 when you die. When you go in, you select your character and play the game. Once you enter the game, you're taken into Lonely Cave and the portals to Ascension Island and South Pole are closed up. You're only allowed to go into the portal to Cape of Distant Worlds if you're a wolf, and strange portal to Bonfire Island if you're a lion.

If you're a Lion, you are taken to Bonfire where you're allowed to rest and hang out with friends if they are there. Only Lions are there, no wolves at all. You can just lie around, hang out with friends, and even RP.

If you're a wolf, you're taken to Cape where the same is for lions. Hang out with friends, RP. But, there is a change in Cape. There are no portals to your maps.

To both wolves and lions, you can exit your new home location and enter Flourite Plains and Ficho Tunnels. But something's different there as well. Instead of the natural RP, there is actual fighting. Lions and wolves are fighting each other.

Wolves can return to Cape if you want to, but you can't see the portal to Bonfire. Lions are vice-versa.

Also, as soon as you enter Flourite or Ficho, there is a life gouge at the bottom center of your screen. If you get into a combat with your anti-species, the gouge falls. If the gouge is left empty, you're killed and you can't get on the character again and have to choose another character. You can't quit the game either. No matter how many times you press the close button, it only says 'Failed to close window' and yet another laugh comes out.

Once all your characters are 'Killed' you can only choose one character and if you're 'died' for friends, you're taken to Ascension Island and you can climb up to Sky's Rim. If you 'died' of betrayal, you're taken to South Pole with no map and a heavy snowstorm and have to find a way to Atlantis and then to Last Cave. There, you are allowed to RP once again or hang out with friends but you'll be a mix of lions and wolves together.

Temple of Dreams is also a rest zone, but also a peace zone. There is no fighting among wolves and lions, even if you're mix.

So yes, you've just read about me dream. Hope you enjoyed the craziness that goes through my head ^^.

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
Re: You guys wanna hear a story?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:59:35 am »
Dear god o___o;;

Well... that is one crazy dream. o_o I hope this doesn't really happen!

But nah, it wouldn't. Kov is too godly to have his game hacked. So we're all safe. :D
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline LucidDreams

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Welcome To My World~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 04:02:28 am »
O3O Thats some interesting dream you got going on there..

Offline VexedCourage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 09:07:45 am »
That's certainly one interesting dream you had. I sure hope such a thing would never happen though, hurr.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 11:25:41 am »
That's.......a very scary dream ya got there. .O.

But~ >;D Even if it did happen, who said everyone would be in on it? We'd probaly ignore everything the hackers did~ XDD

Offline racgirl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:45:13 pm »
I would turn off my computer and then go back on it XD Im go smartital

Offline InsomniacSam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 02:32:03 am »
That actually seems pretty cool, yet it sucks that you can't close the window. But I probably wouldn't want this to happen, because FeralHeart was made to hang out and roleplay, and the setting is supposed to be more peaceful. Well, mostly peaceful. Anyway, there's one in a million chances that this would happen, but, that means there's still a chance. Dreams can be predictions of the future, and this one looks like a warning.