Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1606 times)

Malroid

Greetings!
« on: May 23, 2012, 11:35:24 pm »
You can call me Mal, or quite honestly, whatever you prefer.
I'm an artist of sorts; I do a lot of work with the traditional and digital side of things, along with photography and writing. Oh, and costuming. I do that too.
I've played a handful of video games throughout my sixteen years, but mostly these days I just play Minecraft and whatever fighting game I can get my hands on.
Huge fan of literature and film; I enjoy everything from Sherlock Holmes to Star Wars and back. Oh, and horror. I do quite enjoy my horror films.

Anywho, I'll keep this short and quaint. Do hope to meet some interesting folk here, and I shall see you all amongst the interwebs.

Thierry

Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 11:53:04 pm »
Welcome to the jungle.

here you will find a lot of players to roleplay with. This is a great site for roleplay both forum and game, even if the game is so simple.
Im sure your will be good welcome here and find a lot of friends fastly. (sometimes there are trolls but not a lot).

You can make your custom maps, emotes and presets to help you in your roleplay, or to download them.

also i recomend you to visit the game rules to avoid any problem:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.msg268051#new

feralheartdog

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 11:53:22 pm »
Hmm. It seems, you are pretty good at navigating around? Aye. Well any who. If you do need help you can message me. I hope you enjoy FeralHeart, as much as we FeralHeartans do! Scroll up and click Manuel to learn some basics, Click staff to learn about the awesomesause staff. Enjoy!

Im Shanith by the way!

_I' here to help whenever you need it~

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:52:50 am »
Nice to meet you and welcome to FH :) and omg....i love star wars and lovingggg Sherlock holmes ;-;

Malroid

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 04:39:45 am »
Welcome to the jungle.

here you will find a lot of players to roleplay with. This is a great site for roleplay both forum and game, even if the game is so simple.
Im sure your will be good welcome here and find a lot of friends fastly. (sometimes there are trolls but not a lot).

You can make your custom maps, emotes and presets to help you in your roleplay, or to download them.

also i recomend you to visit the game rules to avoid any problem:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.msg268051#new

Many thanks, chap~

Hmm. It seems, you are pretty good at navigating around? Aye. Well any who. If you do need help you can message me. I hope you enjoy FeralHeart, as much as we FeralHeartans do! Scroll up and click Manuel to learn some basics, Click staff to learn about the awesomesause staff. Enjoy!

Im Shanith by the way!

_I' here to help whenever you need it~
Quite, actually. A friend of mine showed me this site a while ago, let me play the game a tad. It's nice to meet you, Shanith~

Nice to meet you and welcome to FH :) and omg....i love star wars and lovingggg Sherlock holmes ;-;
Many thanks~ And quite, Sherlock Holmes has become an odd staple of mine since the newest movie came out. RDJ play's him rather well I think.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 05:18:07 am »
Many thanks~ And quite, Sherlock Holmes has become an odd staple of mine since the newest movie came out. RDJ play's him rather well I think.

Best actor they couldve choosen i thinks, gives sherlock abit of humor rather then plain boring investigator~

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 11:44:52 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! I too love watching horror films ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline VexedCourage

• Curious Wanderer