Author Topic: Prey Idea =3  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Prey Idea =3
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:16:29 am »
So yeah, I was RPing in my group when we had to go hunt, thats when I got the idea of prey: I thought that certain prey would be able to pop up in a certain map at random places, at random times. This is what I thought for each map:

Bonfire Island: Gazelle, Birds, Mice, Fish (Water)

South Pole: Arctic Hares, Penguins, Owls

Ficho Tunnel: Rats, Fish (Water)

Sky's Rim: Dragons (Maybe, I mean seriously, its the sky), Birds, Fish (Water)

Atlantis: Fish, Sharks, Dolphins

Fluorite Plains: Gazelles, Zebras, Hares, WARRI-- NO, Foxes, Mice, Birds, Horses

I dunno if this would be possible, but it would be pretty cool. :3

Awoken.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Prey Idea =3
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 09:55:13 am »
Believe me, floof, this has been suggested many, many times before (here, here, and here, for examples).

Especially since FH was based off of Impressive Title (an updated sequel, if you will), and it had prey that spawned in maps according to what environment corresponded with their species.
This is certainly a more detailed suggestion, but not something that hasn't been suggested before. Be sure to check through the threads in the future, to see if somebody who posted before you might share the same thoughts, please. c:

As it's been said, though, I think a lot of us (including myself) would be pleased to have huntable critters running around. Until Kov comes back, though, we don't really have much of a big update option. Thanks for sharing, though~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:35:27 am »
Hmmm yea I would love if that ever happend but sadly it won't because  Kov has all the original files and I don't think he will be coming back for a long time, who knows but maybe later on in the cuter Kov might come back and do that but it's unpredictable.

Nice suggestion though

FantasyFeather

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:31:00 pm »
Those are Awesome idea's but the problem is... Kov is the game maker and he isn't appearing on here. He might just simply be getting on with his life now... Who knows? So it's abit Awkward for any staff to access the files needed to do so. If your interest in having animals in maps you can always make an account at Dragon's Den 3. Game Creater- KovLKD. so it's the same person who made FeralHeart. Hope this Helps, Lovely idea's though. ~Elixir~