Author Topic: Group ideas  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Shizuka

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • maybe it's a dream - maybe nothing else is real
    • View Profile
    • ~These Starry Nights v.2~ A Semi-Literate Warrior Cat RP
Group ideas
« on: May 20, 2011, 10:14:32 am »
I think there should be a ranking system within the group. Like, maybe 5 ranks...
Group leader-Person who made the group. Has authority to change all ranks' name, group's name, and lower player's ranks. Can kick players too.
Co-group leader-"the other alpha" It can be optional to make someone the co group leader. The group Leader is the one to choose who will be co-grouup leader. This rank has the authority to invite other players, and change the ranks of players in lower ranks. Can also kick players.
Second in command-Two players can be this. Can also be optional. They are like the "Beta's" of the group. They do not get to change the ranks of lower players in rank, but of course they lead the group when the leader(s) are away or need help. They can invite people to the group.
Member-A full member of the group. Everyone knows these players and they are devoted to the group.
Jr. Member-Probably the majority of players. Players that have been with thr group for a little while and have pretty much grasped the tempo of the roleplay.
Newbie-A new member, who isn't really a part of the group, but getting to know the group. Sorta like the "Omega" but not really in terms of "last rank", Just basicly a new person.

Examples:
So maybe it could be a wolf themed group and the ranking would be like: Group Leader:Alpha Male, Co-Group Leader:Alpha Female, Second in commands:Beta Male, beta Female, Members: Delta, Jr. Members: commoners, Newbies: Omegas
Or an academy themed group: Group Leader: Principal, Second in command: None, Members: Teachers, Jr. members: Student Newbie: Transfer Student

I think that the Group name should go below a Character's name and the Username should just appear in the bio. Also, the character's rank in it's group shoupd go after the Group name ^_^ That way people don't have to type their Group's initials and their rank in their name.

For Group's that have sub-groups, they should jjoin an alliance lead by the leader of the main group who creates the alliance, and the other sub groups join that alliance, which can be named by the leader of the main group :D Then there can be Alliance chat, group chat.

Example
Ying Yang alliance: Ying wolves pack alliance with Yang wolves pack, and they are like rival packs, they make war everyday :)
Or Academy theme: demon slayer academy: Light campus, Shadow campus alliance.

One more thing, I wonder when the party option will become available. It could be used like for members of a group, or not of the same group, to go on an expedition or hunting trip or something ^_^

~These Starry Nights v.2~ A Warrior Cat RP
open to all levels of roleplay
characters[/ur

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Group ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 03:57:18 pm »
i completely agree with you
Karma!