Author Topic: Having a horrible time trying to enter Fluorite Plains. [Solved]  (Read 2092 times)

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • real??y ?? ??e real ?on??er
    • View Profile
I've been trying to get into Fluorite Plains all day. Theres nothing wrong with my internet, I checked that.
Is there just to many people in there? If there isn't, that whats going on?  >:(
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:54:47 pm by Sameth »
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Having a horrible time trying to enter Fluorite Plains.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 09:48:38 pm »
Then* sorry spelt that wrong -.-
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 10:20:44 pm »
Theres so many people in fluorite that this effects many people, id try making a new character and entering fluorite again. If this does not work id re-install FH.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 10:31:10 pm »
This depends. There could be a bigger issue, or it could just be bad tokens. What does it tell you when you try to get in there? Given that you're trying to get into the Plains, I'd put it up to being bad tokens, which happen because of the amount of people in the map, aye, and there is no way the tokens except for to keep trying.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 05:59:32 pm »
What I've been getting is  "Failed to connect to map server, Retry?" I always click cancel and try again, but it says the same thing over and over. I'll try to make a new character and see if it will help. And yeah, I get a major amount of Bad tokens, most of the time, I try to fight my way in.  Also, like I said before, it isn't my internet. I get full bars all of the time.

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 07:16:32 pm »
Like Crin has already stated, troubles getting into Fluorite usually stem from number of people. Because it is biggest map, and basically the meet-up place for players, it is the most full, and so when there are a lot of people on, it can be hard to squeeze your character onto the map server.

Solutions: Fight way through, or get in before the map starts to fill, otherwise you're stuck to bad token city.

PolarisStar

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 07:09:20 pm »
There really is nothing you can expect from the Fluorite Plains. Whenever I try my character gets stuck and I have to wait sometimes in the worst case scenario for months until they reset the map.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 06:17:25 pm »
A lot of FH players have this problem, myself included. Like Cloudfish said, just fight your way through. There's probably nothing wrong with your internet; it's just too many people on the map server at once. I just keep logging out and logging back in again and I eventually get in. I know it's frustrating, but for now, that's just the way it is.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART