Author Topic: Helloooo mah friends!  (Read 955 times)

Offline Piija

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Helloooo mah friends!
« on: June 04, 2012, 10:22:53 am »
Well hi! I'm Piija... Or that's only my nickname, but I like it!
So I'm 17 years old girl from finland and my english skills are really BAD. Please forgive me about that.

I found FH first time long ago, but I tought my computer will not like it, so I did not download it. I was sad but I forgot this in time. And this morning I realized that I have a new laptop and this must be very great game! So I came here and join, now I'm loading the game and can't wait to play! :3

Well... I'm really excited and now I'm going to play. If you want talk to me some way, I promise you, I don't bite! But if you want, you can bite me. (:

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Helloooo mah friends!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 10:37:15 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Piija! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Make sure you read the rules though. :)

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:41:20 am »
Welcome to FH Piija I hope you enjoy playing the game after waiting so long!
Please make sure and read the rules which can be found here.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

Also be sure to check out the Help section if you have any problems you can ask a question on how to fix that problem.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

The Feral Heart staff host some cool activities and contests that you might want to check out as well like right now the Avatar contest is being held.

Again welcome to FH feel free to message me here on the forums or just say hello in game you will most likely see me on a lion character called Volchek.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 06:16:15 pm »
Welcome!