Author Topic: Looking for a collaborator!  (Read 2739 times)

Offline lyssaLuv

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Looking for a collaborator!
« on: May 19, 2012, 10:09:41 am »
If you ask me, FH is a lot more boring than IT was because without prey, skills and items, there's not much to do if you don't make maps and presets! I have an idea to start a game IN GAME (inception!) but I want someone to help me organize, get it started and keep it going. I think it will be a lot of fun, and I hope it will be something different we can do every now and then. This is a project that will hopefully be a success, and thus happen continuously; meaning I want someone in for the long haul. If you would like to help with an ongoing project in game leave a reply here. It wont be hard work or anything but I want someone I know isn't going to disappear on me. :) I'm just looking for one, maybe two people. Thanks, talk to you soon! :)

CloudFish

Re: Looking for a collaborator!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 07:10:51 am »
Would say post more information so people can decide if they'd be interested in starting with you. Know self wouldn't with current info.

Offline lyssaLuv

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 07:33:50 pm »
Well I didn't want to give too much away just yet ;) It's alright if you wouldn't, I'm just looking for someone who wants to help me out with a little something. :)

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 08:02:54 pm »
You need to give away at least a broad idea of what you're asking for if you want people to sign onto your idea. You can't just present an idea... Without presenting the idea and think that people will dive on board.

Offline lyssaLuv

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 09:10:43 pm »
I'm also not looking for someone to "dive on board" :) I post, if people are interested they reply and then I talk to them. It's quite simple really, I didn't realize I had made it sound confusing?

Offline Scarr

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 10:18:47 am »
Hi there, I agree with others, you would need to give some info away on the project, but I would be up for it to help you out... So talk to me if you need help with it...
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:25:39 am by Scarr7749 »

Ufa? ka?demu - Szlachetnie.
Nie ufa? nikomu - Bezpiecznie.
Earn my trust~

Bunnies!