Author Topic: Just a few ideas  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Shirena_Hope

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Just a few ideas
« on: May 27, 2012, 11:27:01 pm »
It would have been awesome if the wolves have growl and other stuff, like hunting. not hunting like IW or IP but like... Food. And if it was added, i know that theres younger children and it dosent mean it has to be ''blood'' there?... Anyway... Also , what about detailed fur. Like, ive seen some presets that are really realistic, it would have been cool if that was there to, so you dont need to download them, beacuse it not so easy for everyone :/ And i love that you can be like Canine and Felines, but what about pups? im not thinking of mating or anything like that, just, when your making your character, u can choose from like: Canine, Feline, Pup or Cub. And they kinda had that pup/Cub look. Another wish of mine( i got many xD ) is that it would look cool if actully the weather changed :D And maybe some new maps?  Yeah, but that was mine ideas... So what do you think? xD And one more thing.. I think its really hard to make maps, what if it was a little bit like sims 3 or something? So you can  make details and other stuff mutch easier... thats what i wish for the most.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:33:19 pm by Shirena »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Just a few ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 11:31:47 pm »
These are very good ideas but it would be very hard work for the admins and mods to add. Maybe someday this will happen but theres lots of huge glitches and problems within the FH community that do need to be dealt with first, otherwise these are great ideas!!^^

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 11:32:41 pm »
I do believe new maps are being taken into consideration by LKD but I am not certain of that at all, the pup/cub thing isn't really necessary being that because if your clever enough you can give your character that baby look and all you need do is shrink them to the smallest point on the size slide bar. The weather thing I believe may cause some lag for users but at the same time it would be pretty cool to have a change in the weather from time to time, Hunting should be going to happen it has been bought up so many times and should be happening just not any time in the near future.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Shirena_Hope

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 11:36:39 pm »
Thanks. Yeah, its that. im sure it would have been glitchy, but its jus ideas and wishes...

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 11:45:01 pm »
Thanks. Yeah, its that. im sure it would have been glitchy, but its jus ideas and wishes...

Nothing wrong with wishing and at least your getting your opinion out there, You never know they might just happen.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 08:40:00 pm »
I like these ideas, especially weather change. but you can play Wolf Quest and that has pups(you can't play as one) and really good fur details and food! there is even weather like rain and thunder! the trees even catch on fire when they get struck by lightning!
I need a new signature.