Author Topic: Character stuck moving forward only?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline MoscoMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Creator of the Benevolent Wolf Pack
    • View Profile
    • xMoscoMoonx
Character stuck moving forward only?
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:28:31 am »
Hey I need some help, ive had a look over the forum and not found anything to help, my characters are stuck moving forward only no matter what way I turn my head using the arrow keys, usually I control my charrie by holding down the 'w' to go forward and moving the left and right arrow keys to turn but it wont let me do this anymore, even 's' 'a' etc don't work instead all my characters can only run forward, ive restarted my game, went on other characters, restarted my computer and even downloaded the patch but nothing? My friend has same problem any help?

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Character stuck moving forward only?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:30:57 am »
W S A D, are the running controls the arrow keys are the camera controls if you are stuck going in one direction try pressing the  right ctrl button.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline MoscoMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Creator of the Benevolent Wolf Pack
    • View Profile
    • xMoscoMoonx
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:35:15 am »
I tried that :( it didn't work it just means my face is locked, I can move my face

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:01:40 pm »
Hmmm I think you need to fix up your controls, go to options and then controls and then set them to your liking.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.