Author Topic: My FeralHeart Game Ideas.  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
My FeralHeart Game Ideas.
« on: July 01, 2014, 02:25:18 am »
Since I have a lot of additions I'd like to see in the game. Here's a full list of them! (I apologize if they've already been discussed)
(I already know we don't have the source code. Theses are just ideas in case we ever get it ^^)

1. Censor swear words(For local/general). Alright we have a lot of potty-mouthed floofs here so there should be a censor for the words!
Pros: Less foul-language, younger floofs don't pick up the language.
Cons: What if you want to type "Assassin"? How about "Kuroshitsuji"? They would be censored out. :/

2. Multiple Group Admins: We know some packs out there had two leaders. So there should be a way you can make another person a secondary leader!
Pros: You have two leaders, More control of the group
Cons: More begging. And if you make the wrong person a group admin, they could delete your group.

3. More Animal Models: We all want this to happen. We've all seen say Zebras, horses, dragons, and birds. Multiple models will give us a new range of creation and happier players!
Pros: More models, more creation, happy players.
Cons: None

4. More Maps: This has been discussed a LOT. If we have a map for every biome (Desert, forest, moutain, even heaven/hell.)
Pros: More maps. More exploring
Cons: Lag (EX: the forest because a lot of trees and water.)

5. More Markings: I know there is a download for MM but how about more default markings?
Pros: More creation choices

5. More Body Parts: Like claws(Although their is an addon), more tails, heads, wings, and ears.

6. Hunting(I went there): Yeah yeah Im sure it'll never happen but it's a long discussed topic. I beleive it would be a great add on. Hunt-able Animals: Deer, birds, mice, rabbits)
Pros: Hunting. Less complaining people.
Cons: Fighting. A lot of fighting.

Alright! That is all of my ideas!
:33

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: My FeralHeart Game Ideas.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 06:58:52 pm »
1. Censor swear words(For local/general). Alright we have a lot of potty-mouthed floofs here so there should be a censor for the words!
Pros: Less foul-language, younger floofs don't pick up the language.
Cons: What if you want to type "Assassin"? How about "Kuroshitsuji"? They would be censored out. :/

Seems like an alright, idea, though I'd probably make it optional, since some of us don't mind the swearing. As for the con, that's actually not an issue, since you can just set it to censor the whole word only. That wouldn't stop people from just stringing stuff on the beginning/ends though. There's not really a good way to get around swearing out there. :/

2. Multiple Group Admins: We know some packs out there had two leaders. So there should be a way you can make another person a secondary leader!
Pros: You have two leaders, More control of the group
Cons: More begging. And if you make the wrong person a group admin, they could delete your group.

This is something I've really wanted for a while, haha. Easier to recruit and get rid of troublemakers this way. Yeah, I think people would beg a little more though, but I'm not sure it'd be too much worse, since people already beg for beta/delta positions all the time anyway. Though the deleting your group thing doesn't have to be an issue. If there was a way to manage powers as you assign them to people, I don't think letting them delete the group has to be an option. c:

3. More Animal Models: We all want this to happen. We've all seen say Zebras, horses, dragons, and birds. Multiple models will give us a new range of creation and happier players!
Pros: More models, more creation, happy players.

FeralHeart was based off IT, which had just felines, though canines were added to support a "popular demand," type idea. While it would be nice to see maybe a few new player models, I think you're missing a few cons;
Dragons, not realistic as FH was intended to be. Well, semi-realistic. You're supposed to be able to create your feline/canine character and not be limited by things like color or no wings.
If there were zebras and horses, nothing is stopping any canine/feline/or in this case dragon, from constantly trolling these characters by attempting to hunt them.
Dragons would probably be giant powerplayers against other species. ;u;

4. More Maps: This has been discussed a LOT. If we have a map for every biome (Desert, forest, moutain, even heaven/hell.)
Pros: More maps. More exploring
Cons: Lag (EX: the forest because a lot of trees and water.)

I would definitely like to see more maps added to the game, though its a shame users don't even use some that are provided. Temple of Dreams is almost always empty, and it's probably my favourite. Though I could see people getting all kinds of butthurt over however the mapmaker portrays heaven or hell, so that might be iffy. But I think your con might not be that bad. If there were more interesting maps, the users would be more evenly spread, so less lag there! c:

5. More Markings: I know there is a download for MM but how about more default markings?

5. More Body Parts: Like claws(Although their is an addon), more tails, heads, wings, and ears.

Yes yes!! I would love to see more of those implemented into the game. I don't know if you're familiar with my work(click!) but I make more body parts/animations, though I can't put them in the game correctly without that source. ;u;