Author Topic: Skulldrones  (Read 1799 times)

Offline InTheCrocsDen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Skulldrones
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:51:22 am »
Hey!

I am the Mer of the new species of Skulldrones. Here is a brief summary of these creatures.

Peri(Peh-ree): The pack, pride, flock, herd, or whatever animal that can be in a group is called. The Peri has three sized groups:
Small: 15 members
Medium: 30 members
Large: 65 members
Anything in between each one or have more than 65 members can either test the newcomers to prove they can stay or exile them into the world to find new Peris to join.

Looks: Each species that are included are full fleshy look of the animal, but only have the top skull of the animal. They have different fur colors;
1. Black
2. Brown
3. Sandy Yellow
4. Silver
The skulls on their heads are either white or fossil color. There is an example of my Skulldrone,RavenSkull, here http://ravenblood1.deviantart.com/#/d52shes

Ranks: There are many ranks to each Peri (Pack, Pride, Herd, Flock...whatever animal like you are);
Lehi: King
Mer: Queen
Gohe: Beta
Ver: Scout
Weq: Hunter
Yuw: Omega
Wcera: Drone

Lehi(Le-he)- Most respected alpha male (or king) among the Peri. They make upon all the rules. If you break one rule the consequence of breaking it will be severe. The Lehi has final saying in giving you your punishment. Whether it be banishment or death.
Mer(Meh-r): The lover or partner of the Lehi. The queen is respected as much as the Lehi is. She only has any saying into any punishment if either she doesn't have a mate or if the mate lets her speak.
Gohe(Go): The third in command of the Peri. They hold half the respect of the Lehi and Mer. They watch the Peri at all times and see if anything goes wrong. There are certain numbers of Gohes in each pack. Here is the numbers of each sized pack:
Small: 4
Medium: 7
Large: 15
If your Peri is bigger than this then just add one more Gohe for every 3-8 new members.
Ver- The scouts of the Peri. They patrol the border of their territory and send messages to other Peris around the land.
Weq- The hunters of the Peri. Hunting is varied umong many species in your home territory. They hunt whatever is most abundant among their land. Example: If you live mostly around water then your hunters are fishers. If you live in a forest your hunters hunt deer or rabbits.
Yuw- The lowest and least respected among the Peris. These omegas are never treated with one tiny bit of respect. They eat last on any scraps they can get. During hunting or fighting they have to go off and smell around for any scents and report it to the highest ranking hunter. They live off away from the Peri for sleeping through the nights. They can (though) later on show their status on becoming a much higher rank through many challenges made from the Lehi or Beta.
Wcera- The drones. These creatures have nearly no brains and are dumbstruck all the time. They listen to anyone in the Peri and are mostly solitary creatures. They love to cause up fights and love to be in wars of any kind.

I am needing a map that can hold up to 7 Peris. If you have such a map made and want to join this then you may let me know on this and I can check the map out. There are only 7 species so please take note on each species and where they can live and how they could live.
Species:
1. Canidae(Canine)- Shadow Skulls
2. Felidae(Feline)- Sun Skulls
3. Bird- Rose Skulls
4. Reptilia(Reptile)- Rough Skulls
5. Ungulates(Hoofed mammals)- Sharp Skulls
6. Ursidae(Bear)- Strength Skulls
7. Insecta(Insect)- Tiny Skulls

If you want to if your animal can be qualified then give me a link to a picture of your Skulldrone. If I approve then you MUST give me some info on your Skulldrone.

Name:
Peri: (I need you to tell me which one you want and I'll see if I can get you into it unless you want to be Lehi or Mer)
Looks: A description or image or both

I am recruiting Lehis and Mers for each group. Here is what I have:

1. Canidae(Lehi- None; Mer- Me(RavenSkull)
2. Felidae(Lehi- None; Mer- None)
3. Bird(Lehi- None; Mer- None)
4. Reptilia(Lehi- None; Mer- None)
5. Ungulates(Lehi- None; Mer- None)
6. Ursidae(Lehi- None; Mer- None)
7. Insecta(Lehi- None; Mer- None)

Here are a few things here about this rp:

1. Do NOT claim the map(unless you were owner of it)
2. Don't claim other Peris lands
3. I will soon have a map( most likely made from someone else not sure who is making it yet though)
4. Will need a markings pack to get the skulls and anyother designs you want (Need the skull on your animal or you WON'T participate)
5. May have a website to this
6. Need Lehis and Mers first before recruiting for members
7. Other than that have fun!

Need more questions? Post one here or find me at Deviantart (ravenblood1) or on FeralHeart (ravenblood1).

Please and thank you =^-^=

Markings- http://www.mediafire.com/?rcxn11ivd36vcep
Items- http://www.mediafire.com/?wxpblliyfi2nq22
Map- Don't have one yet
Website- Not yet made

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:20:57 pm by Julia Scott Motley-Smith »