Author Topic: how to bypass bad tokens?  (Read 1066 times)

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
how to bypass bad tokens?
« on: June 16, 2012, 07:56:04 pm »
ok for some reason my super old slow ancient windows 2000 computer can run feral heart just fine and when i go to the plains i never get bad tokens but on my windows 7 computer the game plays smoother but it never lets me on the plains no matter how many times i try even if i keep trying over 50 times it still keeps saying bad token..

what? a slower computer can get onto the plains just fine where windows 7 can't get onto the plains whatsoever?
this doesnt make sense. they're both connected to the exact same internet so internet shouldn't be a problem..
i think its the amount of trees and bushes and objects and the players all together that make the bad tokens appear? but what i dont get is why my faster computer with windows 7 plays smoothly but gets too many bad tokens to even count where windows 2000 runs perfectly fine (although very laggy) without a single bad token.?

CloudFish

Re: how to bypass bad tokens?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:03:33 pm »
Bad tokens all depend on the server and how full it is with players. At the moment, it'll be harder for you to get into the plains because of the 800 so users online, I'm wiling to bet more than half of them are in Fluorite right now. The map's all packed up.

You can either fight your way in; or wait for the number to go down.

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:25:20 pm »
no i tested both tests at like... 12 midnight.. there was barely 100 people online i had no bad tokens getting to the plains with windows 2000.. but on windows 7 (faster computer) i tried like a bazzilion times and never was able to get past all the bad tokens

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 11:27:58 pm »
Sounds like an install problem on the Windows 7 end. But I'm not sure.