Author Topic: My friend can't see my preset, but I can see hers.  (Read 2217 times)

Opaldragon

My friend can't see my preset, but I can see hers.
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:03:27 am »
So I recently made a preset that is free to use.  A friend of mine downloaded it and we each sent each other our exported fhp files.  I can see the preset on her character, but she can't see it on my character.  We tried other presets, and she can't see any of mine.  She said she put them in the preset folder.  Re-downloading the preset did not work either.  This is really driving me crazy, especially since I have no clue if it is a problem with my presets or if it a problem with my friend's game.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: I found out that it is a problem with this account.  I made a new account and exported my presets from it to test something similar that I read about on another thread.  Now people who re-downloaded them can see them on my new account.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:15:04 am by Opaldragon »

Offline trystandragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My friend can't see my preset, but I can see hers.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 06:33:52 am »
I guess for now I will just stick with this account, since I already remade my favorite characters.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 10:13:30 am »
Make sure you delete your old one so it's not hanging around here. And glad you found the problem :)

You are amazing <3

Thierry

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 02:31:04 pm »
presets are case-sensitive, that means it is not the same to write My_Account than my_account
Check the preset is created with the correctaccount name.

Offline trystandragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 07:25:35 pm »
I already checked, and I am using the same account name for the presets on that account.  Also I already deleted that account but it says a mod will need to check it or something.  I don't really mind using this account instead.