Author Topic: Hello FH! x3  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Danyell

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • WattPad Author - Graphic Designer
    • View Profile
Hello FH! x3
« on: June 17, 2012, 01:09:52 am »
Hello there! I'm Danyell, real life name is Shelby. I like my middle name better than my first, so if you guys want to you can call me Chandler or Chan.

I am a writer. I love to write and create my own little worlds in my head. xDD I love letting people into my own worlds through the things I write. (my very first story I wrote was about me living in a world that looked like candy land, and my best friend was a puppy. xDD Don't ask, I was a little girl then! That happen to play Candy Land way too much and loved animals.) I currently write my stories on WattPad, and will be selling my own stories on Amazon.

I'm also a graphics designer. I create graphics and use them for many reasons. I make book covers, banners, advertisements, and many more things. I actually own my own business for this kind of thing. I'm just a photoshop nerd. xDD

I plan on being an English/creative writing teacher for high school students. I joined FH because I thought it would help me. I've been roleplaying for nearly six six years now, and writing since I learned how to write letters. (Yes, sometimes I was the only one that could read my stories... xDDD) I joined FH in order to help me figure out how to write from a male animal's point of view for a werewolf story I will be writing.

Well, that's a bit about me. What about you guys?

CloudFish

Re: Hello FH! x3
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 02:48:38 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart Shelby. Seems like this community will be right up your alley. We're full of writers and various artists. You seem like you should really stick to the Creations threads; and they're are a few roleplays going on at the moment that I think would be benefiting to your story progress. :P You just gotta go see what we have to offer you.

If you ever need any help or assistance, we have an entire help board devoted to helping users both on the forums and in-game. So if you're ever needing anything, post a topic there, there are plenty of members and staff willing to answer all your questions. Or free to shoot me a PM. I'll do what I can.

Also, please be sure to look over the game and forum rules, as they are enforced.

Hope you enjoy Feral Heart, whether it be the game or the forums.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:10:54 am »
Welcome to feralheart Shelby. I'm stephen99 but you can just call me stephn or S99. If you like making stories (or poems) then you can go to here:   http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=99.0

Have a great time and happy feralhearting! Also, if you want to ask a question or need help then you can always PM the mods and the admins if you like.

Signature by Green

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:54:58 am »
Hello im Ingredient, welcome to Feralheart! I also like writing stories though i doubt they're any good xD

Enjoy your time!
Will be inactive due to work and exams.