Author Topic: My Ideas, and Suggested Ideas in my OWN words  (Read 1631 times)

Offline yammyamsyam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Ideas, and Suggested Ideas in my OWN words
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:24:12 am »
Hi, FH I'm doing this because I wanted to throw in my own ideas >w<
1)Manes and Genders.
Yes, manes are good, but wouldn't it be better if we had more manes? I mean there are females who play, and they mostly get stuck with eye cover, why not make it so we could have a Gender mane pole, like one for male. And one for female. Also, could we have this thing where the color of our name tags represent or gender? Like, in character creation there is a choice of which gender you are. And the size goes down a bit, so then the females don't have to go threw a lot of sizing?
2)Markings and Colors
Okay there have been many post about this, but let me say in my own words. It would be better if we could have 3 layers of each markings (head,tail,body) of color,so then we can get rid of the copy cats, and also we don't have to choose between scars :/ It also helps to keep up the imagination, instead of blank white, or black and red. It kinda gets old.
3)Maps and Running
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have this thing where we have a chance of seeing the paw prints someone left, and then you could scent them out? The paw prints stay for few minutes then fades like it does in real life, like new-fading-old process. It would add real life to it, and make it so people can scent out other players also you could add this tab appearing above saying "This was Left by [Players Character]" BUT before you give me the cliche lag problem there is a choice if you want it on or not :/
4) I'M ALIVE but now Dead :(
Roleplaying can lead to death, so like when your character starts moving, could there be any chance to stop it? So it looked like the player's character has died? Also if you don't mind adding this in the south pole, could you add some breath to it? Like you did in IT? It makes it look like we are breathing out some cold air!
5) MY TERRITORY
YUSH Territory, is the best thing about life, can we make it so we can build our own den? So then it gives the player to do something else, and it also stops the war against territory in the game for example, someone walks into a den, and some random group of people come and say "THIS IS OUR HOME GET OUT" (even though you not roleplaying) and your like "I'm not roleplaying....I'm just sitting in here..." and basically end up blocking you for a childish reason -.- It's quite stupid in my opinion so can we just add the den making thing? It makes blocking less childish because of the map...
Thank you please comment below if you liked it :3
"If you hate it, then don't hate me, if you like it, like it. If you love me hug me"

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: My Ideas, and Suggested Ideas in my OWN words
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:49:20 am »
All great ideas Yasmine but as I told another user on here today many of them have been mentioned numerous times already on the forum. Before posting a topic with soo many repeated ideas you should try checking around the forum for other posts of people who have already posted these topics and support them instead of starting another whole new posts about it.
Sibb already has a topic going about the mane idea you suggested here :
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24917.0

And I myself already suggested an option very recently about gender distinction on the usernames/tags and more female manes :
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24811.0

The markings idea as you know yourself has also been posted very recently and twice on the following two links:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12881.0
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=25334.0

It doesn't make sense to open so many topics about the same things that have recently been mentioned even if it is to empahasize the desire for them. Just go and support other people's posts so that the more numbers of support they receive the more likely that idea is to possibly get added in game.  ;)

Aside from that The I'm Alive & Dead thing makes sense to have for Rps I agree since I believe they already had that in Impressive Title just as the breath in the cold areas and paw prints thing. It would really help to make the game feel more realistic. I really like that paw print scenting idea it kind of reminds me of WolfQuest. Honestly I think alot of the detail that was in Impressive Title needs to be brought to Feral Heart too... but then again who knows what Kovu has in store for this game still in the coming patches and updates :)
The building your own den thing sounds cool but honestly hard to imagine in game since there are soo many users I can only imagine how people would be building dens everywhere if that was even a feature that could be added... and they would still fight over territory at some point because you need the territory to build the den. I think it's just best we use our imagination with the environment already given to us and ignore those immature territory claimers. I think more dens should be added in game maybe to help solve all the fuss over the few dens we do have.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:59:38 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 09:55:50 pm »
Like LordSuragaha said, A few of your ideas have been mention before however there are some of yours I find creative and no one else has found them before.

Maps and Running: I personally like this idea. But there are advantages and disadvantages to this. If they were added, it would more entertaining in roleplays and would be easy to find another player in your roleplay that accidently wandered off and forgot where the territory is. Disadvantages would be: STALKERS You know that annoying person in Bonfire? Well with the pawprints they could follow you wherever you walk o_O. And considering how many people are congested into one map and how often they move around, you could run into some problems there too. But great, great, great idea.
I'm Alive but now Dead: Another creative idea. I would also like to see this into the game especially the winter breathing.
My Territory: Good idea, but the problem would be the members. There would be a problem with claiming your dens as to who's is who's, members would be placing random dens in places where they shouldn't be, and the maps would be overloaded with dens. There would be just too many problems to pull this off. I think FeralHeart should simply get more dens in places that aren't very crowded to eliminate crowding in Fluorite (where 95% of the dens are). They should put dens in Atlantis, South Pole, expand Temple of Dreams and put dens there too, some in Ficho Tunnel, Last Cave and at the base of Ascension Island. Then players would be more... spread out as to where their pack or pride roleplays.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 10:21:51 pm »
Alot of your ideas have been suggested, but I'll just give my opinion about, well, what the two above me have given their opinions about-

Maps and Running: I don't think this is that good of an idea, even if it was optional, because while it might be a heck of a feature if custom maps you've made on your own; it'd cause MAJOUR lag if this was to be used in a busy map, like Flourite Plains or Bonfire Island, as not only would it cause lag, but with all the people running around everywhere theres a good chance you wouldn't even be able to tell the footprints apart!

My tertitory: It's a good idea; but wait- now the map would probaly be FILLED with caves and dens, because theres still people that want 'their territory'. And besides, some immature people might go placing dens everywhere, even in ridiculous places; like in the middle of the N/Z, The entrance to Bonfire Island, or Two dens that block the portal to Cape of Distant Worlds. I think we always have custom maps when it comes to your own territory x3.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 04:02:57 pm »
I agree with Blacki. But otherwise, I like the ideas!

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.