Author Topic: I am Midnight, hear me howl :3  (Read 1151 times)

MidnightFire

I am Midnight, hear me howl :3
« on: June 21, 2012, 12:32:52 pm »
Hi, Im new here and so far this place is amazing. I found out about this place from a video I saw on ShadyVox's channel.
Im a roleplayer but its been some time since I've done it. I like what i call story version. For example, "He pounced on her head to entice her to play." I love creative writing :3
I would describe myself as a person who's very sweet and easy going. I don't encourage drama. I like making jokes about things. Truth is life sucks but its pretty funny too. I can be shy at first but i can get over that usually. Im not afraid to be myself 98% of the time. Some people like getting red roses well I like getting black roses. Im a vampire believer but if you bring up Twilight then ill get sick. Unless we're bashing it of course :3 if you like it i have no problems being friends with you but lets not dwell on that subject.

In short, Im a funny, friendly, gothic girl who sees the brighter side to things (I just don't stand in direct sunlight). I roleplay pretty well and to higher standards and I like chocolate chip cookies :3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: I am Midnight, hear me howl :3
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 12:39:13 pm »
Welcome Midnight to Feralheart! Im Ingredient. Be sure to read the rules ;) We have a few things in common, i like black roses and Twilight sucks xD

Anyway, welcome :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 12:44:56 pm »
Yay new member owo Welcommer-gives cookie-

MidnightFire

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 12:49:06 pm »
Thanks :) and don't worry that was the first thing i did when i signed up. My topics can range from innocent to risque so i needed to know what level to be on ya know :)

O.O cooooooookie!!!! -eats- thank chu so much but shhh i haven't had breakfast yet :3