Author Topic: In need of songs for a RP map  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Midgetsc

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
In need of songs for a RP map
« on: May 15, 2012, 02:24:40 pm »
Hello! :3 I'm trying to make an Ocelot RP, Tribe of the Winds. However, I've gotten a slight problem.  :-[

You see, it's hard to get songs for maps. I would download a map and take songs, except those songs are probably copywrited by someone and stealing is a big no-no. So, I was wondering if anyone had songs I could use? If Mediafire isn't a buttface to me, I'd try and get a little note somewhere in there that gives you credit for lending me the song- so, if you have any I can use, that'd be... Well, great! :D

The types of songs I want are basically those without words, but more of a tribal feeling. The RP has a grassland and hopefully a jungle (Again, only if Mediafire isn't a buttface :P) so the songs would mostly be fore nature and such. There will be some caves in the map, like their home and the Hall of Souls (You'll learn what that is if you join.)

If you help me out, I will give you credit in the Group Description, hopefully a ReadMe, and you will be able to be one of the first to join the RP if you'd like and if you decide to join you can grab one of the high ranks before I let anyone in :3

Thanks a lot! -Midgetsc

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
Re: In need of songs for a RP map
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 03:06:52 pm »
Well...i also use songs from youtube. The copyright, i duno. But as long as you give credit, there is nothing happening I think..
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline Osiras

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 02:34:39 pm »
Well you could listen to Flow, and Shake Me Down, both by Cage The Elephant.c: You might enjoy those. Or you might enjoy the band Morning Teleportation.^-^ If you're wanting the MP3 to any of these, i'll get them for you.c:

Offline Tie Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:29:05 am »
It's a lengthy download, but I put together a bunch of songs that are "map worthy".

None of the songs are from me, by me, made by me or anything of the sort.  Just a compilation.  I originally put this together for a friend, she said she was happy with the selection.  Maybe you will too.  ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/?n67m9dmyuembe2m

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 11:39:07 pm »
Hey! i have a rainforest ambient SFX! its cool! if you want it i will send a link!
I need a new signature.