Author Topic: Free Map Textures  (Read 2998 times)

Offline mille123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Free Map Textures
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:45:19 pm »
http://www.mayang.com/textures/ here its a link to a hell lot of textures XD i just found it.. then i gave sly the link on skype and thought... i found something then why not share XD so ya.. here u go... i also checked some of them on FH and they look great :P i was just so boring so i wanted some map textures then i was thinking bout making my own .. .but i suck at drawing so yea i searched for some textures and got to this site :D and yes its free. now... check alll those smexy textures out XD

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
Re: Free Map Textures
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 05:57:59 am »
So bookmarked that link might use some things from it in the future when i figure out how ^^;
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline mille123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 03:51:56 pm »
Well just rightclick the image u wanna use and click "save as" or "save" then open up ur FH folder and then go into your terrains folder then click textures and then now find your image that you saved and drag it into the textures folder. Btw its important you do it like... FeralHeart>Terrains>Textures and not FeralHeart>Textures if you didnt already know that X3

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:39:36 pm »
i already figured it out a while back .3. xD
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 07:44:03 pm »
Hum.. not bad sir u.u thnx anyway