Author Topic: Hetalia: I've been thinkin...  (Read 1628 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Hetalia: I've been thinkin...
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:41:22 pm »
Ok so... we got the many hetalian countries, BUT we got plenty of others I second glance. I'm debating making a group out of the excluded countries, what they look like and such. Yes, I used google translate.

And Petoria

The liar and the thief

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Hetalia: I've been thinkin...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 12:56:57 am »
No one's more neglected than Canada, even if other countries that "do" have appearances and names and such don't have nearly as much or any screen time.

It'd be interesting to make countries that aren't mentioned in the series or have a spot on the series wiki at all, though.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 03:32:11 am »
Exactly, though I love poor Canada. I was thinking since the amount of girls in Hetalia is only 6, what if these others were female or whatever. It's good to know someone else knows Hetalia. Ain't it funny nobody but the fans remember Canada?

The liar and the thief

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 06:22:35 pm »
I've been growing away from the subject for a while, and my used-to-be-favorite Alfred is a little crazy. I have caught on the "Canadia" thing and "Canadans". But, I do wish some other countries would be shown, such as Brazil, Aisa, Mexico and stuff. Those were the first three off the top of my head.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 04:18:38 pm »
Asia is Japan, China, and hong kong technically. What was at the top of my mind was India, Mexico, and Irak/Iran/afghanistan. The Iran thing I think they should do like they did with England/Brittan/United Kingdom (aka Iggy) and they need Ireland/Scottland.

The liar and the thief

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 02:27:26 am »
Scotland, my home country! ^^ I didn't actually come from there, but I have Scottish origins. Also, I feel like Alfred eating hamburgers alot.. At least I have a small appetite. For some reason I always think of Aisa as a couuntry.. xD