Author Topic: Many faces of I  (Read 1982 times)

AriasEternalLyric

Many faces of I
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:28:21 am »
Here is my most used characters as of right now. Perhaps you have seen me running around and about, feel free to stop and say hi anytime! I won't bite. Any questions or not just let me know!

About My Characters:  (scroll down for picture of each, also all are in order of picture)

Estaria- Starting out slow in life she climbed her way to Alpha in a very big pack, after a terrible fight between rival packs she was left standing alone as her pack fell to peices and left. In search of a new one Estaria quickly found one willing to accept her and take her in, but sadly as an omega in ranks. Estaria has high hopes, and is very intelligant and useful. Mindful of others she keeps to herself and tries not to get involved unless needed, very rarely would you ever find her upset or angered. Currently Estaria resides in Lykos Dankoma.

Flara- As a female she is very bright and intellectual. Very hot headed at times but knows her place among a pack. Willing to help her pack in most anyways needed, but mostly see it as loners and outmembers are unfavored and unwelcome. For a long time Flara was a mentor and mother to an abandon pup, as the days grew longer she was outcasted herself, and thrown out from a pack gone mad. Her past has left her with a scar on her life, that may never leave her to be the same.

Solanii- As a guard of the Pine Pack of Destiny creek, she's very calm and often lets her actions speak for her, but does have a slight temper at times fo those who do not listen as they should from the lower ranking members. Solanii is very respectful of her leaders and Alpha's and follows through their orders relentlessly, even if she does not agree with such commands that she is given.

Izzia- A delta female that often has a temper, and rarely understands the ramble and mind of the youth. As a pup she was never like the rest, and always very independant and dictorial. Now as an adult she finds herself making choices and decisions of what a well thought out leader should. She currently resides in Wolves Spirit Pack.

Nivia- As an Alpha Nivia keeps calm under pressure and always know how to handle an issue. She is a fierce warrior, but a strong lover. Nivia tends to try to work out issues with-in her pack to the best of any Alpha's ability, though she can never have pups of her own due to birthing issues, she makes it a point to adopt members and make them into her family. Currently she resides as Alpha Female of ***Lyrics_Of_Tomorrow***

Bliss- With her peircing blue eyes against her slate grey body she looks at you with a welcoming smile. Often at times she can be taken as not serious and irresponsible but this is not the case. Though she made have a shy side at first, once open to people she shows her true colors, no matter how dorkish and embarrasing they may seem. Bliss was born as the comical pup of her litter, but has had her share of fights. She's more of a lover then a fighter. Currently Bliss resides in Animals Of Oka Forrest.

TattooWolf

Re: Many faces of I
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 02:55:01 pm »
Awesome! I love those characters!

Offline VioletCyrodiil

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sweetroll Connoisseur
    • VioletCyrodiil
    • View Profile
Re: Many faces of I
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 03:32:18 pm »