Author Topic: Mintenvo, the she-wolf  (Read 1582 times)

bananafrappe

Mintenvo, the she-wolf
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:50:52 pm »
Mintenvo Onna Madeleine is a beautiful, black she-wolf that was once kept in a happy home with a loving family.  Her owners first adopted her from a nearby Animal Help  Center (AHC) where Mintenvo was born a puppy, suffering from a lethal infection in her brain.  Luckily, the sickening infection was [somehow] removed from Mintenvo's brain.  Now Mintenvo lives strong and high-spirited.  But due to the infection in her brain, this somehow changed her mind and gave her the rare ability to speak human.  Mintenvo's owners loved her dearly and would never send her away.  But one bright, sunny day things took a turn to a dangerous path . . .

Mintenvo and her owners were once playing outside, playing the game of catch.  But suddenly, after they finished playing "catch", they walked inside.  They closed the door but accidently left Mintenvo outside.  Soon, the sunny sphere in the sky timidly hid behind the outspreaded cotton balls.  Mintenvo felt a crawling unease that it was going to storm terribly soon.  She hurried to the door and started senslesley scratching the locked barrier that seperates indoor and outdoor.  

Almost immediately, a variety of gunshots sounded inside the house.  A shrieking, howl sounded from the inside of the house.  More gunshots.  More howls.  All together they sounded deadly.  Mintenvo's fear and unease grew stronger as her heart thumped against the sound of thunder.  She gave one last ram into the door and it opened kindly.  She rushed insied, but then slid to a dead halt.  She've seen the most terryfing scene in her life:  Her owners' motionless bodies in a puddles of blood.  Mintenvo whimpered as she rushed to the motionless bodies.  She sniffed them carefully as she tucked her tail between her legs.  She whimpered and spoken, which could've been the first time her owners heard her spoken before," You were the ones to make me who I am now.  I love you."  She curled up in despondency.    But soon, a stranger armed with a gun came stomping at Mintenvo, attempting to shoot her.  Mintenvo pounced on the stranger and bit his throat out.  Afterwards, she ran away from her once-was home into the undless crowd of trees.

"You'll never live long!  You're a canine, so you gotta live like a wolf!"  
Mintenvo later in the months lived with a pack called "Leafborn Pack".  The name was henced on their leafy, foresty environment.  Mintenvo later on lived with the wolves and learned new ways to keep her strong.  Leafborn's alpha, Stargazer,  was impressed at how fast Mintenvo was improving.  So he aloud Mintenvo to have a mate, and create her own pack.  Once she creates her own pack, Stargazer planned that his pack (Leafborn) and Mintenvo's new pack could then join together to join one big pack.

At the moment, Mintenvo's mateless.  I'm gonna come up with a mate for her... but not now... LOL.

Just thought I'd want to type in Mintenvo's bio.
Mintenvo's the wolf you see as my icon.

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Mintenvo, the she-wolf
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 12:54:47 am »
owo

Offline wolvesrock890221

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • SLUGS GO WELL WITH GRANOLA BARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:04:34 am »
whoa...

just started again!!

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 10:45:18 am »
Cool

Dizcharge

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 11:07:36 am »
-Looks at her own character bios and flails.- AMAZING~  ;3; I ish jealous of chur skillz...